Historia x Reader|A Heart Like Yours|

<-------------->

<-------------->

I sat in my bed, the black out curtains drawn, L.E.D lights on, music blasting. I sighed, throwing my phone on the opposite side of my bed. I laid down, grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. I groaned, throwing the pillow at the door.

"I'm bored"

Just on cue I heard a buzz from my phone. I scrambled over my bed and grabbed my phone. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the notification.

Historia <3

Y/N I have big news can I come over?!

Sure, I kinda have something important to

Historia <3

Be there in a minute!!!

My face flushed at the last text Historia had sent me. Historia had been my best friend for years now, but recently I had developed A crush.

"Y/N!!"

I screamed, dropping my phone onto my face. I glared at the entrance of my room, only to find an excited Historia.

"Historia" I groaned, sitting up and rubbing my face, "You said you were going to be a minute."

Historia laughed, "I was already heading to your house when I texted you that."

"Mhm"

"Anyway, you said you had something important to say?" Historia asked jumping onto my bed.

"Uh it can wait" I said.

"Oh okay"

"Tell me what's so important in your life right now" I grinned, punching her side.

"Okay, I'm going on a date!" She exclaimed.

I felt my heart break, and my stomach filled with dread.

"That's amazing!" I smiled trying to be sincere, but I was a little jealous, "Who is it?"

"Ymir from science class, wait we don't have science together." She sighed, "Anyway we had to do that project together, and she was so sweet."

I nodded.

"Then after we finished our project and presented, she asked if I wanted to go on a date!"

"That's amazing Historia"

"Ya" She sighed, seeming to be living a dream, "Right you had something you needed to say!"

"I-It doesn't matter anymore" I muttered.

"Oh course it does"

"I kinda forgot" I lied.

"Oh, let me know if you remember" She smiled. Her phone vibrated and she immediately picked it up. Her smile grew as her cheeks grew a bright red.