Annie x Reader|For me|-Part 2.5-

<------------->

<------------->

They will be fine, they're okay.

Annie repeated those six words as she leaned on a wall right in front of the hospital wing door, while impatiently waiting for any news about you. She kept a stone cold expression as a cover. But under the cover she was terrified and could break. She thought of you of her home. Her safe place she could go to. Her comfort. Her person.

She wanted to tell you about her life outside the walls. She wanted you to come with her, be safe from the walls. That meant you had to live.

The door opened and a doctor walked out. They seemed tired and some blood covered the jacket they wore. They stopped when they saw Annie standing in front.

"How are they?" Annie asked, voice wavering with worry.

The doctor's eyes flickered with slight disappointment and sadness.

"We tried everything we could. However the bullet punctured vital organs, and caused some internal bleeding."

Annie's eyes widened in horror.

"There has to be something else you can do!"

"I'm sorry we did everything we could, you can go and see them. I don't expect them to survive much longer."

"H..how long do you think they have?" Annie asked.

"Longest estimate twenty four hours"

Annie sighed looking at the door, "could I go in?"

The doctor smiled sadly and nodded, " They may be cleaning up, but I'm sure it's fine"

Annie quickly walked through the door. Maybe you would be fine. Maybe they didn't know what they were talking about. However when she saw you, she nearly broke down then and there. But she promised she would be strong for you. 

Tears wanted to stream down her face. Your normal vibrant flusher face was now dull and lost of all color. Your abdomen was bandaged but that didn't seem to matter. The bandages were covered in blood, and blood slowly seeped from your mouth. Two younger people picked up two buckets filled with water and blood and bloodied clothes . They gave Annie a sympathetic look before leaving.

She walked to your bed side and grabbed your hand. She gasped lightly when she felt the coldness of your skin. You were always so warm. Anytime she felt cold she would find you. But now you are cold. As if you were dead.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" Annie muttered. She looked closely at your face and you seemed tired.

"..Annie..?"

The eyes Annie loved so much. The eyes she adored. The eyes that could always comfort her, looked back at her.

"Y/N?"