Annie x Reader|Wave Pool|

Modern AU

Modern AU

<---------------->

The hot summer sun hit my face as I walked into the water park with my friends. Our group was huge so we had to rent out two private areas but it was worth it. The park was huge, it had many rides to choose from, food, a lazy river that went around the whole park, small pools, and a wave pool.

But the best part about it all is that I was with my friends.

"Before you all run off into your groups, please let us know where you are going," Hange said.

"We are adults Hange." Eren scoffed putting sunscreen on, and putting his hair into a bun.

"Your young adults, barley!"

"Reiner is like twenty three" Sasha pointed out.

"Still a child!" Hange cried.

"Hange let them be, they are adults and can take care of themselves." Erwin said camly.

"But..Levi, come on you have to agree with me, right?"

Levi shook his head.

"Of course you would agree with your husband," Hange muttered.

Watching the scene unfold was funny. Connie laughed with Jean, Marco, and Sasha. Eren, Mikasa, and Armin looked amused. Reiner looked hurt, as Bertholdt comforted him.

"I am not a child," Reiner mumbled.

"Suck it up!" Ymir scoffed.

"Be nice Ymir" Historia said, nudging Ymir.

"Only if you marry me~"Ymir sang, wrapping an arm around Historia's shoulder.

I laughed lightly at the scene.

Yep, they were my friends.

I felt a small tap on my shoulder, and looked around.

I was met with the face of Annie, my wonderful girlfriend. She was holding a bottle of sunscreen, and looked a little nervous.

"Could you spray this on my back? She asked.

"Of course I will!" I said, grabbing the bottle from her.

She gave me a small nod and turned around, pulling up the loose hairs that fell down. I sprayed the sunscreen on her back and shoulders.

"All done" I said as I rubbed it in.

"Thanks," Annie muttered, turning around to face me.

She looked amazing. Her blue eyes glistened in the sun. Her blonde hair shining, and her lips..

Our lips brushed against each other as I gazed into her eyes.

"Ew, that's enough" Connie gagged.