Hange x Reader|Live|

AOT MANGE SPOILERS!

AOT MANGE SPOILERS!

-----------------

"I brought everyone here. I killed countless comrades to be here. I will take the burden."

What was Hange saying they couldn't just leave they couldn't throw their life away, the commander was needed Hange was needed.

You stood there shocked just like everyone else.

"Hey four-eyes." Levi said

"You understand. It's finally here...It's my turn."

Your eyes widened Hange was really going to leave..leave you. No you weren't going to let that happen. You shifted through your mind making a decision. You ran forward stopping Hange mid sentence and pulled them into a kiss. You pulled Hange close, not letting them escape, but Hange didn't, they held you just as close. You shuffled slightly making Hange's back face everyone. You made a hand gesture to the small group telling them to grab Hange. Someone complied and grabbed Hange's shoulders. You separated as Hange was pulled by Jean and Reinar.

"Y/N what are you doing?" Hange said there voice on edge.

You looked up at Hange, tears streaming down your face, but you wore a smile. A smile for Hange, for your love.

"Y/N stop..Let me go guys!" They said, starting to panic, "You can't do this Y/N!" They cried trying to get out of the grip they were in.

You smiled, putting your hand on their face and kissing their forehead, cheeks, nose, and lips.

"Hange they need you."You said holding back a sob, "If they have you there's no way you can fail."

You slowly backed away from Hange. You gave them a smile trying to show you were okay with it. But in reality you just wanted to live your life with Hange. It's funny how it works so many people want to live with someone they love, but most won't get it. You turned to Levi, his eyes were wide.

You let out a small chuckle, "Take care of yourself, and Hange please."

Levi looked at you and nodded getting out of your way.

"Y/N STOP!" Hange screamed.

"Hange I want you to live. I want you to go out into the world and do all those things you've wanted to do. You won't have to worry about titans, and I'll always be with you no matter what. Even if I'm gone here I'll always follow you. You can't get rid of me that easily, Hange Zoe." You said laughing, crying, feeling all of the emotions of the situation.

"Stop, no don't leave Y/N!" Hange screamed as you ran off thunder spears in hand.

Hange cried, screamed, kicked, begged, pleaded, but knew you weren't going to come back. They were pulled away, and to the plane with everyone else.

You smiled knowing that Hange would live. You smiled knowing that you would go on those adventures with Hange. You smiled thinking about the time you had with them. You smiled because of Hange. Your last moments were painful but peaceful at the same time. Your screams filled the air as your body fell burned to nothing.
Everyone heard, including Hange who was clued to the window watching everything.

"Y/N.." They sobbed sliding down the wall. Hange expected to feel alone, to feel empty. But they didn't. They felt warm like someone was holding them. They smiled, you were here holding them just like you promised. So Hange was going to keep their promise that they were going to live.

____

It had all ended, the fighting, the conflict, it was over. Hange kept their promise to you. They lived and did everything they have ever wanted to do. Travel, and do fun experiments. You were there every step of the way. You watched them, their eyes would light up with new and exciting things. They always wrote in a journal about their day to you. They would leave it open at night so while they slept you read pages beyond pages about their day.

Hange smiled. It was never forced, never an act. They smiled because of you.

There was one thing you both couldn't wait to happen. That thing was to see each other, to hold each other like you did.

To live together like you planned.