Hange x Reader|Bully|

Modern AU

Modern AU

--------------------

Hange POV

The bell for the end of the day rang through the class room. I got up backing my things, and walking out the door. I walked down the hall rather fast just wanting to see Y/N.

"Hey look who it is the freak." I heard someone say to my right.

I looked up and sure enough it was Floch..again.

"What have nothing left to say today, makes sense, probably used your voice to talk about science. Honestly you're such a freak all you do is talk about that boring shit no wonder you don't have any friends."

"I do have friends." I said looking down.

"Ya right who would-"

But he didn't get to finish his sentence. I heard a thud and then a sound of someone falling into the lockers. I looked up and saw Y/N looking down at Floch with so much hate.

"Don't you dare talk about Hange like that."

"What are you going to do about it?" He said getting up.

Y/N punched him in the face again. Floch stumbled backwards but kept his footing. He returned that punch and hit Y/N right in the nose. A crowd started to form around them, cheering and recording. The fight continued until a teacher stopped them.

"What on earth is going on here!"

"They punched me!" Floch said.

"You started it, you were bullying Hange!" Y/N yelled.

"Was not!"

"Yes you were you mother-"

"Y/N stop." I said grabbing onto their sleeve.

The teacher sighed, "We can check the video footage in the hall."

Floches face went pale.

"Now you three lets go to the principal's office."

We started to head to the principal's office. I looked over at Y/N, and they had a bloody nose and a split lip and their cheek was red. Floch looked worse, his lip was busted, his nose was bleeding. I could see a black eye forming, and his cheeks were red. We all waited outside the principal's office. I watched as Y/N tried to stop their nose bleeding with their sleeve. I remembered I had a piece of cloth in my pocket. I took it out and handed it to them.

"Thanks Hange." They said putting it up to their nose. I noticed a small tint of red on their cheeks. Is that from the fight or...

I couldn't finish the thought because the door opened.

"Come in you three." The principle said,

Take a seat." He motioned at three chairs. "So we have looked at the footage, and it does look like Floch was saying things that should not have been said." He said with a stern look. "Hange has this happened before."

I nodded.

He nodded, "Y/N I understand you were angry but next time get a teacher."

Y/N nodded.

"Y/N you'll be suspended for two days for fighting, and Floch we will talk about your punishment when your parents get here. Hange if you need you can take a few days off." He said, giving me a small smile.

I just nodded.
"You two can leave."

Me, and Y/N walked out of the principal's office.

"Could I come over to your house?" I asked.

"Ya of course you can." Y/N said smiling.

Y/N didn't live too far from the school so we were there in no time. Y/N opened the door, and was met with a worried mother.

"Y/N the school told me you got into a fight what happened?"

"Floch was being a bitch so I taught him a lesson."

Y/N's mom just chuckled. She made eye contact with me, and gave Y/N a smirk.

"Let's go to my room." Y/N said grabbing my hand.

'What was that?'

We got into the room, and Y/N told me to make myself comfortable while they went to change.

Of course I did, it wasn't my first time here.but I've started to have feelings for Y/N so I was anxious.

"Okay I'm back and I got snacks, and an ice pack for my face." Y/N said beaming, "what do you want to do?"

"I want to play a question game." I said.

"But where best friends, why would we need to do that?"

"Cause why not?"

"Fine, you go first I guess." Y/N said sitting on the bed holding the ice pack to their cheek.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" I said bluntly.

Y/N seemed shocked but answered, "Yes."

'Please be me'

"What do you like about them?"

"Well where do I start, they're super smart, and everytime I see their eyes I just melt, they're so kind, and everytime I'm around them I feel so happy."They said blushing slightly.

"Do I know them?"

"Ya."

"Do you hang out with them often?"

"Yep all the time."

"Do you plan on hanging out with them anytime soon?"

"I already am."

"Oh okay...wait."

I looked up and saw Y/N blushing but had a small smile on. My eyes widened.

'Y/N likes me..me!'

"Hange say something please." They looked at me worried.

'Did they think I was rejecting them?'

Instead of saying anything I jumped at them smashing my lips against theirs. I felt my face flush, as Y/N brought a hand up to my cheek caressing it. Their lips were warm, and moved in sync with mine.

"Alright you two thats enough." I heard someone say as the door opened.

"M-Mom." Y/N whined.

I smiled at her.

"Since you two are a thing now, keep the door open." She said closing the door half way.

"Well..that happened." Y/N said, "wanna watch a movie?"

I nodded, "Scary movie!"

Y/N chuckled and grabbed their laptop, and put on IT.

I snuggled close to them. They were warm.

"I think I'm going to wait till you come back to school." I said.

"That's fine I didn't want you going anyways." Y/N said pulling me closer.

I ended up texting my parents that I would be staying the night at Y/N's house. I also told them the news about us, and they were happy for me. I looked down at Y/N and noticed they were sleeping. I smiled, took off my glasses, and put them on the nightstand. I cuddled closer to Y/N and smiled.

"I love you"