Historia x F Reader|Crush|

---------------

---------------

Krista watched you from afar admiring everything you did. Your E/C eyes, your beautiful H/C, and your smile, your laugh.

"Someone has a crush." Ymir said nudging Krista.

"No, just watching." Krista said her blush deepened.

"Ah yes with a smile, and a faint shade of pink on your face." Ymir said teasing, "Maybe a little bit a drool too."

"I-What no."

"What are we talking about?" You asked sitting down by Krista grabbing some bread.

"No-"Krista was cut off by Ymir.

"Talking about Krista's crush."

"Who's the lucky person?" You asked.

"I'm not telling you but maybe you could help me ask her out?"

"So it's a her?"

"Did I say it was her I meant uh-" Krista stuttered.

"I'm totally okay if it's a girl Krista." You said smiling.

Krista blushed, she found you so perfect.

"How about you tell me a little bit about them?" You asked, you wanted to make sure Krista was happy even if it wasn't with you.

"Well she's very sweet and knows how to cheer me up. I find her so perfect even with all her flaws." Krista said shyly.

"How long have you known her?"
"Since we were cadets."

"Now the important question, do you like her, or do you love her?"

Krista didn't hesitate, "I love her."

"Then go up to her and tell her that."

"What if she doesn't feel the same way?"

"How will you know if you never say anything, what if they just slip away?"

Krista nodded, "When should I tell them?"

"Now, tomorrow whenever you want."

"Then I'll do it today." She said determined.

You smiled knowing whoever this person better treat her right.

"How about you do it now?" Ymir said, nudging Krista.

"I-I can't, I have to get ready."
"They don't care what you look like Krista,"Ymir said.

"Ymir's right." You added.

Krista started to get nervous. She just wanted to hold you now but she kept holding herself back.

"Hey Y/N!" Sasha said, running over.

"Hello Sasha."

"Can I have that?" She said pointing at the bread in your hands.

"No I'm still eating, anyways as I was..SASHA!" You yelled getting up and chasing Sasha after she grabbed the food from your hands.

"You should have told her then Krista." Ymir said.

"I know I was going to.." She sighed. Krista watched as you grabbed the bread from Sasha, and tore it in half and gave some to Sasha. You walked over to the table but was stopped by Jean.

She started to get jealous when he flirted with you. However you didn't seem interested. Krista decided then that she wasn't going to be a coward. She got up and made her way to you. When she got up to you she gave you a hug.

"Hey Krista, what's up?" You asked slightly worried. You looked over to Ymir for help but she just sat there watching the show. You heard Krista mumble something putting her face into your shirt. You blushed, you face a bright red shade. You heard Ymir laugh, and knew some eyes were on the two of you.

"Krista?"

"I love you Y/N, I love you so much." Krista said, looking up at you, her cheeks pink.

You were shocked, and your eyes widened. You noticed Krista's expression changed to fear. But you put one arm around her, and the other on her cheek caressing it. You looked at her lovingly, not having a care at who was looking at you. She said she loved you, and that's the one thing you have also wanted to hear.

"I love you too Krista." You bent down getting close to her lips but stopped, "Can I kiss you?"

She nodded.

You smiled, and kissed her. It was soft and sweet, but you didn't want to go any farther in front of people.

"Finally!" A few of your friends said.

You smiled and picked up Krista.

"Y/N what are you doing?"

"We are going outside." You said walking out of the mess hall.

You walked over to a small pond and sat down with Krista on your lap facing you.

"I just wanted a little privacy." You said pulling her into a hug, her head resting on your shoulder facing your neck, you could feel her breath tickle your neck.

"Y/N?" Krista asked, sitting up.

"Ya?"

"I have something to tell you." She said fidgeting with her pants.

"What is it?"
"Will you promise not to tell anyone?"

You nodded, "I won't tell anyone."

"Krista Lenz isn't my real name." She said looking down.

You were slightly shocked, but you didn't care, she was still someone you loved deeply.

"My real name is Historia Reiss." She said looking up nervously.

You gave her a small smile, "I think Historia is a beautiful name."

"Really?"

"Mhm." You hummed pulling her into a kiss. This kiss was still soft but it deepened. You put your hands on Hisoria's hips as she put her arms around your neck.

 You looked into Historia's eyes and pulled her into a hug leaving small kisses on her neck.

"I love you so much Historia, and I can't wait to live my life with you."

"I love you too Y/N."

-----------------

I don't like this one lol