Hange x Reader|Sleepless|

--------------------

You laid on your pack looking up at the ceiling unable to sleep. The moon was bright and covered the ground with its light. The light flooded your room making it harder to sleep. It seemed to be around midnight. An idea popped into your head. You got out of bed and walked out the door, and down the hall. It was colder than you had originally expected. You shivered, wrapping your arms around yourself. You walked to your partner's work space and knocked on the door. Your stomach was knotted with anxiety. The relationship was somewhat new, you had only dated a month, so you didn't know if this would bother them or not. There was some muffled banging on the other side of the door.

"Coming!" A muffled voice said.

The door opened, there was a warm glow coming from the room, and Hange was standing in the door.

"Y/N shouldn't you be sleeping, what's the matter?" They reached over and was met with your chilled skin, "AH your freezing come here." They said pulling you into a hug. You melted into the hug feeling their warmth. Hange pulled you into the room, and closed the door.

"What are you doing up, did something happen?"

"No, I just couldn't sleep."

"Do you need anything?"

"I just want you." You said blushing, "Is that okay."

"Of course it is Im sooooo happy you want me!" They sang holding you tight.

You giggled lightly, soaking in their smell, warmth, and comfort they gave off.

"Wait, maybe this will help!" They said running to the other side of the room. They rummaged around for a minute until they found it, "Here!" Hange said, handing you a glass of water and a small pill.

"What is it?" You asked suspiciously.

"It will help you sleep."

You eyed them but decided to trust them and took the pill.

"That should work soon, in the meantime I have to do work."

You looked down slightly disappointed, "Would you like me to leave?"

"What no, I want you here." Hange sat down and patted their lap.

Your face turned a dark shade of red. "I-Okay." You stuttered walking over.

Hange smiled, pulling you into their lap making you face them. They brought your head down to where it was resting on their shoulder. You let out a content sigh and relaxed. Hange chuckled as they went to work, occasionally giving you a kiss on the shoulder, or rubbing your back.

"Are you getting tired love?" Hange asked, rubbing little patterns on your back.

You nodded with your eyes closed feeling like you could sleep any second. Hange smiled, and sat back in the chair holding you.

"Hange"

"Yes?"

"Did you know I really like you?"

Hange chuckled, "Well I hope so we are dating."

"No like.. I love..you." You said yawning snuggling closer to Hange.

"R-Really?" Hange stuttered, and blushed.

"Mhm.."

"I'm really glad because I love you too." Hange looked down at your face and chuckled. You had fallen asleep, your face looking peaceful with a small smile imprinted on your lips. They picked you up and walked out of the office, and walked to their room. They opened the door, and walked over to the bed placing you down.

"I'll be there in a moment, love." Hange said, kissing you on the cheek. They walked over to their dresser and changed into their night clothes. Hange yawned, it had been a while since they had gotten a good night's sleep so they were ready to sleep. They scooted you over and uncircled their arms around your waist pulling you closer. Hange took off their glasses and set them on the nightstand. They let out a small sigh, your presence enough to bring them into a peaceful sleep.

---------

Levi walked into Hange's lab and scrunched his nose. It was a mess, and needed to be cleaned. He walked to Hange's room ready to yell at them when he stopped at what he saw. Hange peacefully sleeping you in their arms and legs tangled together, both with small smiles on.

"Tch"

He walked out and closed the door. He ended up cleaning the lab himself just so the two could sleep.