Annie x Reader|For Me|-Part 2-

-------------------

-------------------

Annie paced back and forth in front of your door. It had been three days since the accident and doctors just moved you into your room to recover. Annie knew that meant that you were okay but they still had not let anyone see you. The doctor said you had a cracked sternum, and a few broken ribs because of the chest compression's. They had also taken out the bullet that had lodged itself into your abdomen.

Annie was biting her fingers when she heard the door open. The doctor walked out and gave Annie a small smile.

"Your Ms. Leonhart?" They asked.

Annie nodded, "How are they, can I see them yet?"

"They are doing much better, their breathing is still something we want to keep an eye on, but they are awake."

"Can I see them?"

"Yes, but they may be groggy from the stress they've been through."

Annie nodded and hurried into the room. When she saw you she let out a relieved sob.

You looked over at Annie when you heard the sob.

"Hey Annie." You croaked your voice horse.

A tear fell from Annie when she heard your voice.

"Hey why are you crying I'm okay." You said reaching an arm out telling her to come.

She complied and sat by your bed holding your hand close to her.

"But you weren't okay Y/N, your heart stopped, you stopped breathing." She cried, laying her down on your hand, "If it wasn't for Hitch you would be dead, I...I..Im sorry." She sobbed into your hand.

Your mouth parted, seeing Annie cry like this worried you she's never cried like this in front of you before.

"I don't want to live without you Y/N, I'll do everything in my power to protect you." She cried.

"Annie, look at me please." You said lifting her chin up.

She looked at you with her tear filled eyes. You pulled her close to her forehead now on yours. A tear rolled down her cheek as you held her face.

You kissed her nose and watched her face turn red, "You're such a softy, but you're my softy." you cooed, kissing her lips. She kissed back sweetly at first but it got more lustful as it went on.

You both stopped when you heard a cough coming from the door.

"Are you done?" Hitch asked, pushing off the door and walking in the room. You laughed sheepishly but that ended up turning into a coughing fit. You curled up into a ball which was an even bigger mistake because of your ribs, and abdomen.

"Do you want me to get the doctor?" Annie asked worriedly.

"No..Just...give..me a moment." You said in between coughs. You grabbed Annie's hand for comfort as violent coughs wracked your body causing immense pain. After a minute or so your coughs calmed down and you were able to breathe again without causing painful stabs in your chest. Annie grabbed some water that was on the nightstand and lifted your head up a bit so you could drink it. The cold liquid soothed your burning throat.

"Thanks Annie." You said, squeezing her hand, "And thank you Hitch for bringing me back."

"Of course I brought you back. I wasn't going to let Annie cry over you forever." Hitch said, "Well I just came to see if you were alive but I have to go patrol." She said walking out and closing the door.

You smiled a bit and turned back to Annie who was looking at you worried.

"Annie, I'm fine now...Just tired." You yawned.

"I can leave if you need to rest, or I could bring you food, or-" Annie rambled getting up from her chair. You grabbed her hand and pulled her back down close to you.

"Annie, the only thing I want right now is you, I want cuddles."

"That's not a good idea, you're still fragile."

"And I'm also stubborn so come here, I want my Annie to sleep, you look exhausted." You said scooting over slowly, and pulling Annie in the bed. Annie didn't want to risk hurting you so she did not fight back instead she pulled your head onto her chest once she layed down.

"See not so bad," You yawned, snuggling your face into her chest. 

She turned a light shade of pink but loved feeling your heartbeat, hearing you breathing even if it was slightly strained. She wrapped her arms, and legs around carefully making sure not to hurt you. Annie always was reluctant to cuddle but once she was cuddling she adored it. She relished being so close to you. She heard a quiet snore come from you. Annie smiled adoring your features and kissing the top of your head, taking in your scent. She quickly joined you in slumber feeling at peace knowing you would be okay.

All was right in the world for her when you where around.

-------------

Hope this is the ending you all wanted!

<3