Mikasa x Reader|Blind Date|

Requested by @Kitkat_Connoisseur

. I hope this is what you were hoping for!

-----------------

"No way in hell Sasha." You said looking at the outfit Sasha had picked out.

"Why not?" She pouted.

"I look fine in this, I want to look casual."

"You're no fun." She huffed sitting on your couch.

"Who are we meeting up with anyways?"

"Armin and his friend. We think that you two will make a good match."

You groaned slightly. Had you been complaining about being alone and wanting a girlfriend. Yes. Did you want to be social. Kinda. Where you scared of screwing things up. Definitely."

"What if I screw it up?" You whined sliding off the couch with your hands over your face.

"You won't, well you could ruin the whole thing and then you would be all alo-"

"I've heard enough out of you." You said shoving a dirty sock in her mouth.

Sasha gagged slightly, taking the sock out of her mouth and glaring at you. You smirked looking at your phone.

"It's time to go."

"Okay we are meeting them at the park, and me and Armin will lead the date!" She exclaimed as she grabbed keys and a blindfold. Sasha grabbed you, pulled you to the car and threw you in.

"Sasha, stop that hurt!" You whined rubbing your head sitting up in the seat.
"Don't put a dirty sock in my mouth then." She huffed turning on the car, and driving to the park.

Ten minutes later Sasha pulled into the parking lot.

"Put this on." She said throwing you the blindfold.

You grabbed it, put it on your face, and made sure you couldn't see anything. Sasha walked to the other side of the car, opened it, and helped you out.

"You're sure you can't see anything?" Sasha asked

"I'm sure." You said before feeling pain hit your cheek, "Sasha what the hell was that?"

"Just making sure you couldn't see." She said laughing.

"Your such-"

"A good friend I know." She said before grabbing your sleeve and leading you to your date.

"Hello Armin!" Sasha said a minute after walking.

"Hi Sasha, I see you made it here okay." Armin said, chuckling.