Sasha x Reader|I'll Stay|-Part 3-

<--------------->

<--------------->

Things always happen for a reason. Even if you don't like it. Everything always happens for a reason.

Thick dark clouds covered the normally blue sky. Small droplets of rain fell, while low rumbles of thunder could be heard from a distance. The sky seemed to be mimicking the sorrow that many people felt below.

Many people walked through the stone heads of fallen loved ones trying to find theirs. Throughout the place you could hear small cries, whisperers, and sniffles. A small group surrounded one stone head, the one that belonged to you.

"Has anyone seen Sasha?" Connie asked, sitting near your grave.

"She said she had to grab a few things," Armin replied.

It fell silent again. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, but one of sorrow and pain.

"There she is," Jean said, pointing at the entrance.

Sasha wasn't as hyper as she was before, but she tried. She tried to be there for Connie, Jean, Armin, Mikasa, but it was hard. Her usual neatly done ponytail was messy, her eyes tired, and always showed signs of crying. Sasha walked through the gate, her head hung low, a frown plastered on her face as she carried three items in her hands.

"Hey Sasha....what do you have in your hands?"

"Uh..well I brought Y/N a steam potato" Sasha smiled sadly, "A picture of us..'' and" Tears pricked the side of Sasha's eyes as she held out a small box, "And a ring..."

Sasha knelt down placing the items carefully one by one.

"Hey Y/N look I brought you some food...you don't even have to share with me this time." She cried slowly resting her head against the stone head. Sasha thoughts quickly drifted to you as they always did. However she didn't like this memory.

Flashback

"Y/N?"

The hands that held onto Sasha grip tightened as your eyes went out of focus.

Sasha looked at you concerned, but before she could say anything you collapsed into her arms.

"Y/N!"

Sasha quickly placed you on your back, looking for any sort of injury. She found it quickly. A bullet wound located the right side of your chest. Sasha's eyes widened as she watched the blood pool around you two.

"Y/N...Y/N hey look at me!" Sasha yelled, tapping your cheek lightly. She only wanted you to look at her, for you to stay awake.

"Sasha.." Your voice was weak, and brought Sasha to tears.