Wedding

Anneliese's POV

Bianca and Naomi as resting as the girls help me get ready for my wedding. Both babies are already dressed and we only have half an hour before the limo arrives. We're only have family and close friends at the wedding. If Julian's mum had her way, we'd be having the wedding in Italy with the whole of Venice present.

But instead we are only having a simple wedding at the Adelaide zoo. It's a little cloudy. Otherwise it's a beautiful 23 degrees day for the wedding. Which is good, as it's an out door wedding. All the cats are in the other room catching up.

"Why am I nervous?" I ask Erica quietly.

"It's normal for a bride to be nervous on her wedding day" she tells me.

"Yes, but we're already married. I thought the nerves would go away" I tell her.

"You'll be fine" she assures me as she finishes with my hair.

"Time for the dress" April says and Nicole hands it to me. I go behind the screen and put it on.

"Oh Julian is going to fall in love with you all over again" Nicole states. I blush. I step into my shoes. Then April does my nails.

Lillian appears with my mum. "We have something for you" mum tells me. "This was my grandmother's and she wore it on her wedding day" she states handing Nicole a bracelet. She places it on my wrist.

"I think it's time you had this back" Lillian says showing me the necklace Julian had given me a year ago. It's actually our anniversary of our first meeting. Which is why we choose this date for our wedding day. April puts it on for me.

"Now you're ready" Erica tells me with a smile.

"I believe so, are the girls still sleeping?" I ask mum.

"Bianca is up, but Naiomi is still asleep" she tells me.

"Are you sure you don't want to go on a honeymoon dear?" Lillian asks me.

"Yes, I want to stay with my babies. I feel bad enough not being with them tonight. Julian will go on our honeymoon on our anniversary next year" I state. Soon the car arrives and we grab the others. The limo takes us to the zoo.

We arrive and get into our positions with my dad and the groomsmen. Soon the other walk down the aisle. Erica with Clarence and Katherine with Falcon. Nicole and April carry the girls down. Mum and dad then walk me down the aisle. When I lock eyes with Julian, all my worries disappear. Mum and dad give me to him, before taking their seats next to Abigail and Lillian.

"Today we are here the witness the union of Anneliese Logan and Julian Granger. If anyone knows a reason these two should not marry. Speak now of forever hold your peace" the priest says. No one objects. "Julian, your vows" he says.

"I Julian, take you Anneliese. To be my wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends. I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live" he vows.

"Anneliese" the priest says as I try not to cry tears of joy.

"I Anneliese, take you Julian to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you. Loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live" I tell him.

"By the power invested in me, I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride" the priest says. Julian kisses me passionately as our friends & family cheer. We then perform the sand ceremony with four different colours of sand. Pink, dark blue, pale orange and cream. It represents four individuals becoming one entity.

 It represents four individuals becoming one entity

We then go to the rotunda for the reception. Julian and I feed our daughters first. Before burping them and putting them down with their afternoon nap. We ate before having our first dance as a married couple. Then dance with our daughters. Before Julian dances with his mum and I dance with my dad. We then cut the vanilla chocolate swirl cake with raspberry jam filling.

But it's time to go to the hotel for our night away. I had to be pried away from my little girls though. I worried they wake up and become upset if they didn't see Julian or I. But mum assured me they'd be fine and that she message when they had dinner.

"Today was perfect" I tell Julian.

"You are perfect" he tells me.

"So what's on the agenda for tonight?" I ask him.

"We won't be leaving bed all night" he tells me and I blush. "But first I thought we'd share a bath" he adds.

"I'd like that" I tell him. We arrive at the hotel and check in. We got to our suite. We go to the bathroom and prepare the bath before striping each other. We got into the bath kissing and...

"So was it better then last year?" he asks as we now lay on the bed.

"I think we can do better" I tell him as I kiss his chest. He rolls us over so that he's on top. Making me giggle and he kisses me deeply. We continue to make out and...

A/N

Picture above of the happy couple, the babies, aisle, rings, flowers and reception. Picture in chapter gives you an idea of the sand ceremony.