Fashion Show Beach Style

Julian's POV

"It's been two days and no news on the whereabouts of Anne"I grumble.

"Oh Julian, you need a break" mother tells me. "Why not come with me to the beach tomorrow? A local designer is having a little fashion show and there will be a party. It'll help you relax and refocus" she states.

"Fine, but only for a little while" I state.

(The next day Henley Beach) Anneliese's POV

"You girls ready?" I ask the six models. There are only six dresses, so each Model gets one to wear.

"Yes, these dresses are lovely" says the one wearing the show stopper. It was simple, but still beautiful. It was both casual and a party dress.

"Ok the show is starting now" April states and walks onto the minnie stage. "Welcome everyone, today Anneliese Logan will be showing off some of her summer casual dresses for this year. Then she invites you all to join the party on the beach" she announces and people clap. The music starts and the first model walks onto stage.

(Henley beach) Julian's POV

"I can't believe I allowed you to talk me into this" I grumble as the fashion show starts.

"Oh relax and have some fun" she tells me. "But that name surname sounds familiar, I knew a Logan once years ago" she adds. She continue to watch the show in deep thought. Soon the designer walks onto stage and I look at her shocked. Anneliese Logan is my Anne.

Anneliese's POV

"Now introducing the designer herself Miss Anneliese Logan" April announces. I walk out onto the stand in a pink version of April's blue dress. They look just like the black one I had crocheted the other day. The people applaud as I take a bow.

"Thank you all for attending today, if you wish to buy any of the dresses you've seen today. Speak to April here" I tell the crowd. "Now there was talk of a surprise at the end of the show and I bet you're all wondering what it is. Well April and I have been working on a dance routine for a couple of weeks. So we'll be dancing it today and then the beach party starts" I announce and the crowd cheers.

"Mira lo que se avecina
A la vuelta de la esquina
Viene Diego rumbeando.
Con la luna en las pupilas
Y su traje agua marina
Parece de contrabando.
Y donde mas no cabe un alma
Alli se mete a darse caña
Poseído por el ritmo ragatanga.
Y el dj que lo conoce
Toca el himno de las doce
Para Diego la cancion mas deseada
Y la baila, y la goza y la canta
Aserejé, ja deje tejebe tude jebere
Sebiunouba majabi an de bugui an de buididipí
No es cosa de brujeria
Que lo encuentre tos los dias
Por donde voy caminando.
Diego tiene chuleria
Y ese punto de alegria
Rastafari afrogitano
Y donde mas no cabe un alma
Allí se mete a darse caña
Poseído por el ritmo ragatanga.
Y el DJ que lo conoce
Toca el himno de las doce
Para Diego la cancion mas deseada
Y la baila, y la goza y la canta
Aserejé, ja deje tejebe tude jebere
Sebiunouba majabi an de bugui an de buididipí
Sebiunouba majabi an de bugui an de buididipí" the song finishes and we bow as pop music starts. We go back stage and congratulate the models. I told they can keep the dresses and they were thrilled. We all go join the party, April and I find my mother who gives me a hug.

"Your designs were wonderful darling" she states smiling. "The show stoppers was amazing, the other dresses were all pretty casual. But that dress is both casual and classy" she states.

"I learnt from the best" I tell her smiling.

"What did I tell you about wearing the necklace in public" she whispers.

"I know, but it's the only one that goes with the earrings" I tell her.

"Ella darling is that you?" a feminine voice asks and we turn to see a pretty woman mum's age walking over with a young man behind her. "Oh it is you" she states hugging my mother who is frozen to the spot.

"Queen Lillian what a surprise" mum mumbles as the woman pulls away.

"Oh call me Lilly or Lillian and this must be your daughter" the woman says turning to me.

"Anneliese at your service your highness" I say curtsying.

"Anne?" a voice says and I lift my head to see Julian.

"I must go speak to April mother, see how many dresses have sold yet" I say quickly and walk away quickly.

Julian's POV

I watch Anne walk away frowning, why did she leave so apparently. "Ella you remember my son Julian" mother tells Anne's mother.

"This is little baby Julian, oh you've grown up so much" the woman says smiling and then frowns. "Ella we must catch up, why don't we go to the cafe while Julian enjoys the party" she states. Mother agrees and they leave me standing there on the beach alone.

Ella's POV

"So what brings you here Lillian?" I ask.

"My son is looking for a girl he had sex with, she maybe pregnant and you know how I feel about tradition" she states.

"What is this lady's name?" I ask, but already knowing it was my daughter because of that bloody necklace.

"Anne and his description of her fits your daughter perfectly" Lillian states.

"That's because Anne is my daughter, Anneliese always disliked it when her name was shortened. Guess she wanted to keep her identity a secret" I tell her. "My daughter wants nothing to do with your way of life and will return that necklace to your son. I expect you both to leave as soon as possible" I state.

"But it's tradition Ella, marriage then children" she tells me.

"For your family, I raised Anneliese just fine on my own without a man" I tell her. "If I can do it, so can she" I state. "You and your son don't belong here, just as we don't belong in your world" I add.

"Really? I wonder what Charlie would say about that" she says smirking.

"You leave him out of this" I snap.

"He is her father isn't he? Whether you like it or not, she is a princess" she states.

"She told me herself she doesn't want to be a princess, so take your son and leave" I tell her.

"You know Helena died and he has a daughter around Anneliese's age. I know he never stopped loving you and if given a chance he'd accept you both. Just come back to Italy with Julian and I" she tells me.

"Never going to happen, he made his decision long ago" I tell her standing up. "So leave me and my daughter alone Lillian" I tell her firmly before leaving. I pray they leave soon and she doesn't tell Charlie anything.

A/N

Picture above of the dresses and picture on the external link of the dresses Anneliese & April wore. Video of the song and dance routine.