Beach Party Blow Out

Anneliese's POV

"April how are sales so far?" I ask when I find her.

"Good so far at least one sold per dress, be glad you only do a few dresses each season" she states.

"True, but I only make the first one" I remind her. "The rest are machine made except the crocheting parts. Originally they were all hand made, but there aren't many people that do that now. I'm one of the few including my mother" I state.

"So who were those two talking to you and your mum?" she asks.

"The man was the one who gave me this" I whisper playing with the necklace.

"But wasn't that they guy you gave your... oh" she says. "He's hot" she states smirking.

"April this is serious, I was suppose to never see him again" I tell her.

"To bad he's heading this way" she states and I look behind.

"Help, please" I plead and she shakes her head walking away.

"Anne we have to talk" Julian states.

"Yes I suppose we do, walk with me" I say leading him down the beach away from the party. "I know who you really are and I don't want that life Julian. So here give this to a princess" I state handing him the necklace.

"I don't want it back Anne, I gave it to you for a reason" he says trying to return it.

"No Julian, I don't want to be a princess or queen. I'm happy with my life and the other gift you gave me. I don't need you or your charity" I state.

"It's not for charity" he exclaims before taking a deep calming breath. "I really care about you Anne and our mothers know each other. We could have a good life, I want you to come back with me to Italy" he states. "Give me a chance" he says grabbing my hand.

"No Julian, I meant it when I said I'd never become a princess. I don't care if my father is some lord or other. I love my life here and here is where I'll raise my child" I tell him sternly.

"Child" he says and looks at my stomach.

"Don't think they'll know about you, they will have a normal life" I tell him. "I had an amazing life without my father and I'll make sure of that. Now return to Italy marry a princess and live your own life" I state.

"Please don't do this Anne" he begs.

"It's Anneliese, goodbye Julian" I say and leave. I see mum and run into her arms as she holds me close. "I want to go home mother" I tell her.

"Yes lets" she says and leads me to my car where she takes my keys. We got back to her house and Serafina greets us. Mum orders pizza from pizza hut and we watch TMNT 2. I fell asleep as April and Casey stalled as the turtles escaped the police station.

Julian's POV

I found mother after Anneliese left and she to looks sadden. "Guess things didn't go well for you either" I say.

"I'm so sorry Julian" she says.

"It's not you're fault, I should of told her the truth from the beginning. I just pray she gives me a chance" I tell her looking at the necklace.

"I'm sure she will, her parents are both stubborn and no doubt she is also. Just don't give up" she tells me.

"Parents? So you know her father?" I ask.

"Of course, he is Lord Charlie" she tells me. "He was destined to rule before your father, but I got pregnant first with you. They gave him three years to produce an heir or he'd have to forfeit the throne. He meet Ella and they fell madly in-love, but when news of his engagement to Lady Helena. They fought and Ella left to return to her family" she explains.

"So Anneliese is a real princess and her father is the true king. Making her the true heir to the throne" I state.

"Yes, but both mother and daughter don't want anything to do with our way of life" she states.

"Why not? They could have everything they could ever dream of" I tell her.

"True, but they'd rather earn stuff through work" she states matter of factly.

"Wait so Lord Charlie as in Abigail's father?" I ask her shocked.

"The very same, Abigail is Anneliese's younger half sister" she says smiling. "Though Charlie knows nothing of Anneliese, just as I myself until today" she adds.

"He could help us" I tell her.

"No, that'd just make matters worse" she states. "We're on our own" she tells me. "Is she pregnant?" she asks and I nod my head. She smiles gently and we head to the limo, which returns us to the hotel. Where I start to think of plan b before calling it a night without dinner.

A/N

Picture above of Julian and picture on the external link of Henley Beach. Picture of Queen Lillian: https://cdn.thinglink.me/api/image/468127045889556481/1240/10/scaletowidth