Talent Show Fight

Anneliese's POV

"You aren't ready yet" mum demands as she walks into my house.

"For what?" I ask her confused.

"The talent show, the same one you enter in every year" she states rolling her eyes heading to my room.

"I can't go this year mum, Serafina is pregnant and as am I" I tell her.

"It's a tradition, you continue to enter it every year to honour your grandfather. Serafina will be fine for a few hours on her own. Besides you are only seven weeks along" she tells me. "Now go get dressed" she orders handing me a blue and black dress.

Julian's POV

"Oh dear get dressed" mother tells me enter my room.

"For what?" I ask.

"Ella told me about a talent show Anneliese enters every year and today is the day of the show" she explains. "Dress in nice casual clothes, I need to go let the Kennings in" she states.

"The Kennings?" I say putting on a shirt but leaving my jeans on and then run into the foyer. "What are the Kennings doing here?" I demand.

"Why they're coming with us to the show, it is time Charlie reunited with Ella and knew of Anneliese" she states waving her hand.

"Mother she is pregnant and about to do a performance, don't you see how much stress she'll be under. If she knew her father and half-sister were in town? They can't be here, send them back" I tell her.

"I can't the show tickets are paid for and they are here for the weekend" she states. Just then Lord Charlie enters the room with his daughter Princess Abigail.

"You're highness" she say bowing to my mother and I.

"Lord Charlie, I'm sure you're tired from your flight. Why don't we show you to your room and you can rest" I tell him.

"Nonsense boy, besides I am ken to see this surprise your mother keeps talking about" he states. There was nothing to be done, the Kennings placed their luggage in their rooms. And we were off to the talent show. I prayed this doesn't stress Anneliese to much.

(Botanic park) Anneliese's POV

It is time for me to go onto stage and perform my song of choice. "Good afternoon everyone, I've been so busy lately. I haven't had time to rehearse any new songs, but this is for a guy I've meet. I hope you like it" I tell the crowd and start to play my guitar.

"There I was again tonight
Forcing laughter, faking smiles
Same old tired lonely place

Walls of insincerity,
Shifting eyes and vacancy
Vanished when I saw your face

All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you

Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?"
Across the room your silhouette
Starts to make its way to me
The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks
Like passing notes in secrecy

And it was enchanting to meet you
All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

The lingering question kept me up
2 AM, who do you love?
I wonder 'til I'm wide awake
And now I'm pacing back and forth
Wishing you were at my door
I'd open up and you would say, "Hey,
It was enchanting to meet you,
All I know is I was enchanted to meet you."

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
This night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

This is me praying that
This was the very first page
Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name
Until I see you again
These are the words I held back
As I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you

Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
This night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you" I finish and everyone applause.

No one's POV

"Ella over here" Lillian calls and Ella walks over.

"Glad you could make it Lillian" Ella says hugging her old friend.

"Ellie?" a voice says and Ella pulls away from Lillian to look at the source.

"Charles, what are you doing?" she demands glaring at him.

"Now Ella calm down, he is my guest" Lillian tells her.

"I trusted you and you bring him here when you know we want nothing to do with him!" Ella shouts.

"Who is she father?" Abigail asks holding his arm.

"You brought that boyfriend stealing brat here?!" Ella shouts.

"Don't talk about my daughter that way!" Charlie snaps at here glaring.

"Mum, are you ok?" Anneliese asks as she finds her arguing with some man. "Julian who is this man and why is he harassing my mother?" she demands.

"Please calm down Elise" he tells her gently.

"Leave Charles" Ella orders.

"Charles as in Charlie?" Anneliese demands looking at the man who nods his head and she rounds on Julian. "Explain yourself!" she shouts.

"Anneliese, I swear I only just realized he was in town an hour before the show" he tries to explain.

"You know what nothing to do with the man who broke my mothers heart and you bring him here!" she shouts tears of betrayal in her eyes. "I want you all to leave and never come back! You can forget ever meeting your children!" she shouts and goes to storm off. But suddenly faints.

"Anneliese!" Julian and Ella shout as Ella catches her.

"You see the damaged you've caused, leave us alone" Ella tells Lillian.

"I just thought you'd be happy" Lillian tries to explain. "Besides Charlie deserved to meet Anneliese, she is his eldest daughter" she states.

"She's my daughter/sister?" Charlie and Abigail ask.

"No, you lost the right to call her daughter when you choose that bitch princess and your title over me. Fly back to Italy all of you and stay there" Ella orders. "You all have lost the right to be in our lives" she states holding her daughter close.

"Anneliese!" three girls shout and run over to the group. "What happened to her?" April asks.

"To much stress, help me get her to the car and call an ambulance" Ella tells her daughter's three best friends.

"Please let me help" Julian begs.

"No, until Anneliese says otherwise. You aren't welcome anywhere near us" Ella states. She then follows the three girls carrying her daughter.

"You should of warned me" Charlie told Lillian who was on silent tears.

"I just thought you two would get back together" she mumbles.

"Father you never told me there was someone else before mother" Abigail states moving away from him.

"It's complicated Abigail" he tells her.

"What's complicated? You two obviously loved each and you still married my mother" she tells him disappointed.

"I made a mistake, choosing my title over my love for her. But she disappeared before I could apologized. Your mother knew I did not love her and would of happily divorced me so I could be with Ella. But I could never find her and needed an heir, so we had you. But it was to late by then Lillian and her husband had taken the throne. Not that your mother and I cared, we still had a high status. We grew to care for each other deeply, but I've always loved Ella" he explains.

"But she is stubborn and holds a strong grudge as you saw" he adds.

"Don't worry father, she will be your wife I promise" Abigail says hugging him.

"We're sorry for causing a rift between you and Anneliese" they tell Julian.

"No it's my fault, I pushed you together to soon" Lillian tells them. "But I will make sure Anneliese knew you had nothing to do with this Julian" she promises. The four of them return to the hotel together.

A/N

Picture above of Anneliese's dress and video above of the song. Picture on the external link of her guitar and stool.