ch.33

Felix pov

For now.. i don't even know how to talk amira or akiro..

Amira is my freind.. nagkakilala kami nuon sa germany bata pa ko nuon at hinding hindi ko makakalimutan ang mukha niya.

Because she is the kid, who punch my face and the only reason was she can't understand my language.

I actually don't speak English before.. at hindi din siya nakakaintindi ng tagalog dahil taga germany siya.

And i also remember the face of that woman who accompany her if im not getting wrong.. that was her mother..?right? And akiro's real mother too.

Oo alam ko ang tungkol sa nakaraan nila dahil ng magkita kami ni amira ulit sa pilipinas.. naging magkaibigan kami dahil nagkakaintindihan na ang lengwahe namin.

Planado ang lahat una palang talaga, panado ang pakikipag kaibigan ko kay akiro para mabantayn ko siya at ang isa sa mga di lang namin inaasahan ay ang ate ko.. dahil magkaibigan pala sila ng lalakeng yun.

Una palang hindi kona gusto ang aura niya at ayoko siya para sa kaibigan ko..

"Hey...!! You fucking brat!! I said we're here so get down now!!" I suddenly back to the reality when i heard my sister.

Tsk.. so noisy..

"I will!!" I answered and i immediately get down to that boat.

Mas naunang umalis sila akiro nung umaga kaya naman halos papalubog na ang araw ngayon na kakabalik lang namin sa manila.

"Ask your friend if gusto niya sumabay satin" she said, pala utos talaga..

Kaagad kong hinanap si amira and when i saw her i immediately came to her.

"Gusto mo bang sumabay samin?" I ask but she look at and her face was so pale.

"Are you oka----"

"No.. don't mind me.." she said but i look at her, nagtataka ako sa kinikilos niya.

Tungkol bato sa nangyari sa kanila ni xiever?? I know na frame up lang yun, dahil nung araw na mismo na yun naghihinala na ko sa kasamang doktor ni xiever.

Hindi ko eksaktong nakita pero dahil katapat lang ng kwarto namin ng ate ko ang pintuan ng kwarto na tinutuluyan ng doktor nayun dun sa hotel nakikita ko minsan ang pag labas pasok niya dun.

At nung gabi na bumalik si ate sa kwarto, dapat ay susundan ko siya nun pabalik dun sa lugar na pinag iwanan niya kay xiever pero nakita ko yung doktor na yun na nakatayo sa Buhanginan habang may kausap sa phone at naka ngiti ng kakaiba.

Ayokong mag hinala pero may kutob ako na may kinalaman siya sa mga pangyayari--

"Hey! Idiot.. i said i will leave now!!" Kaagad akong napa balik sa realidad when amira shout at my face.

Fuck!

"The hell is your problem!!" Inis kong sigaw but she glared at me.

"Tsk.. i will leave now.." she said.

"Then go.. tsk.." i answered and she glare at me before she leave.

Tsk..

"Hey.. that girl he is akiro sister right? I hered her earlier.." she said, kailan pa naging chismosa ang kapatid ko?

Maybe she is the reincarnation of marites.. hahahha

"Hey brat why are you laughing.. are you out of your mind..?" She ask but i chuckled.

This is so fun.. all i have to do was knowing the real impostor to thise story but...

Please give me some lovers too..

________________
Rei's pov

I'm Rei's from germany and my cousin is amira..

And about our family is so long story.. i can't make some summary about that.

But now I'm actually here to his apartment..

Adam?? That was his name right?? He is so fucking cold.. we don't even talk to each other when amira is went out to accompany akiro.

I also want to explain about what I'm doing here.. cause I'm here to help akiro and amira and the only plan we have, is to escape here in the Philippines.

But before that we need to talk akiro and when his memory came back again.. that was the right moment for us to escape.

Actually i don't even expect that their was alive cause after there mother died, there was someone kidnapped akiro and amira and no one knows who is it so after a few years we think that they are died.

But then someone call me and he said akiro and amira is alive.

But amira is the only one who talk to me and I'm happy about that but.. I feel sad when amira told me that akiro is suffering on trauma and amnesia.

Yeah he have an amnesia cause he is afraid to face the reality.. and i feel so sad for him, because we can't comfort him.

And our real enemy was his knows family.. the mendez family..

I can't wait to kill someone on there family.. haha----

"BBBBLLLAAAGGG!!"

I suddenly back in the reality when i here the door opened.

She is back? Why??

"Where's adam?" She immediately ask when she came to me.

She's like a demon who ready to kill someone.

"I-i.. d-don't know? Maybe he is in his room" I answered and she immediately leave and go to adam's room.

Is there something happened?

"BBBLLLAAAGGGG!!"

Woah!! Should i go there? And try to stop amira before she kill adam??

Mmmmmm let me thin-----

No!.. hehehe

I just want to seat here and talk to my self peacefully..

R.i.p for him and condolence too..

****