Back from Paris

I groaned as I awoke to the sound of birds outside my room window. The perfect warm golden light had penetrated through the dark grey curtains of my room. I pushed away strands of platinum blonde hair from my eyes and blinked sleepily at my twin sister, Cassidy, who was beside me. I smiled, sensing something very obscurely different -- strange -- delightful about the morning.

The lovely sounds of the lovely Canary birds outside my window on the Willow tree filled the room keeping my tensed muscles relaxed. I lay very still on my bed resisting the urge to get out of bed and run to the bathroom to pee. I needed to luxuriate myself in the sense of peace and quiet letting myself drown in that budding relaxation.

I smiled again as I watched the cool breeze play with my window chimes. I yawned very loudly awaking my sister from her slumber. She stared at me with frustration in her eyes. Her platinum blonde hair was a mess. Cassidy put her pillow over her head and groaned. No matter we are twins, Cassidy always looks much more older than me. She looks mature while I looked. . . . . . . . . like an overenthusiastic teenager.

" Didn't your parents teach you to close your mouth when yawning?" Cassidy's muffed voice complained." Your breath stinks."

" Ha ha, good morning to you too, sis." I said sarcastically. I knew that her idea of an early morning joke was to make someone cry, and though sometimes she caught me of guard." You look like hell."

" Ugh," She grunted throwing her pillow to my head." I get it, you're back from your trip to Paris with Dad now travel and disappear again."

I gave my self a mental kick. Aha, I thought, Paris. That's what made the day so special. It was the third to the last day of holiday season before heading back to college." That's it!" I exclaimed poking her on her shoulder in intense excitement." Two more days to spend with our friends."

She slapped my hand away in irritation." Didn't you ever hear of personal space?" She grunted. She'd been more grumpy ever since I got back from Paris." You look ----" She said looking at me." Sexy"

I began to smile but then she said.

" And stupid."

I frowned." You can't be sexy and stupid at the same time. There is no such thing as that."

" In your dictionary." Cassidy said stretching and sighing sinking deep into the bed." And you always tend to look tardy."

No, I told myself. I wasn't gonna look tardy because we had three day of fun and I was gonna spend it with craziness." Ahhhhhh."

I did a little dance of joy before forcefully getting my sister up." Three more days Sid. Please spend it with me and our friends."

She frowned and curved her dry lips." No." She stated and lay back on the bed.

I tugged at her feet." Oh come on, Cassidy. Fun with our wolf pack is calling on to us like a newly bought outfit waiting to be rocked."

" Danica's a vampire." Cassidy said.

" Huh." I said thinking about it. One of my friends was a vampire but she had been with us for so long that I forget that she isn't a werewolf." But still, please. I just got back from Paris, make me happy."

" Fine," She scowled getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom." You coming."

I shrugged. I loved taking a bath with my sister.

Now, since you guys are a bit curious I'll fill you in. My name is Cassandra Starla Walker and I am a werewolf. Also a witch, some people call me a were witch. My twin sister is Cassidy Walker, I won't say her middle name cause it's weird trust me. I have an elderly brother, Kacey Walker, but we just call him KC. My Mom's a witch and my Dad is a werewolf. I know what you are thinking, werewolves can't marry witches but I will explain later on in the story.

And this story is all about how I met my gentle loving sweet alpha mate.

It's me and my twin sister.

************

Hey guys, I hope this chapter doesn't bore you to death it's my first ever werewolf story. And feel free to point out my mistakes I love the right correction.

And I would really love and appreciate it if you. . . . .

Vote

Like👍👍👍

Comment🗣️🗣️

And share. Love y'all❣️🥰🥰❤️