Talk About Hotties

"What no hug?" I said pouting my lips at my three best friends for life. Cassidy and I had driven up to my favorite pizza place and met up with them." No girl love? Come on it's been three months since I've seen you guys in the flesh."

"Cassandra Starla Walker." Danica Reeves, my vampire friend, exclaimed staring at my outfits from head to toe." In a dress? Do I know you?"

"Haha, Danica." I groaned getting a bit annoyed about where the excitement they felt was going to." So what, Paris can really change a girl like me and besides I'm gonna go back to my usual outfit after this two days. Now my hug." I spread my arms eager to hug them but my three friends just stayed where they were.

"Seriously." I groaned looking at my reflection on the glass view mirror of the pizza place. I smiled." I kind of like it."

"Who are you and what have you done to my Cassandra?" My second bestie Amber Moon said.

"Gah." I felt like screaming. I really hated it  when my friends ignore my request and behave this way. Surely, a little hug won't hurt but No!! They wanted to torture me with their continued teasing. I knew the dress was a bad idea from the start. I pouted my lips at my one and only bestie of all bestie, Katie Dawn. I shot her one of my puppy look." Katie, back me up here please."

"Sorry Sandy but I'm team Danica on this."Katie said." You really have changed. You look like a French hottie."

Cassidy snickered." A French hottie? Please, I've seen more dumb pigs hotter than you."

"Jealous." I sung sticking my tongue out.

"You look great anyways."Katie put her arms around my shoulders and grinned.

Now that was the friend I needed right now. I shot her an appreciated glance." Awwww, thanks Kat--"

"Well better than you looked before."She continued on cutting me off as we walked to the entrance of the pizza place." And technically, Sandy wouldn't be hogging around cute guys if it wasn't for us."

I felt like screaming in their ears. I just wore a stupid dress for a sunny day no harm in that right?" It's just a dress."

"With stilettos." Amber added widening her eyes and pointing at my feet." Plus the dress is short and we all know what that means. The search to arouse."

"Ick, ick. Double ick." Cassidy said resisting the urge to shiver in irritation." Bleh."

"Jealous." I sung again sticking my tongue out.

" I'm sure that there are billions of hit guys who would love to touch one of your exposed legs." Danica went on as she swung open the door and walked in." And did you notice Amanda Chalinder actually turned down the chance to flirt with Jason Morgan. She's such an idiot. And the point is. . . . . he is so cute and all the girls are drooling over him. Especially that Crystal Ward. Miss miniskirt."

Danica is such a flirt, I told myself. Every hot guy that came around was always on her first priority list to date.

"Who's Jason Morgan?" I asked as Katie pulled me down to sit beside her at our reserved table.

"Well," Amber grinned excitedly and wriggling a little on the seat." Why you have been rocking that glamorous french life in Paris we,--" She pointed to Cassidy, Danica who sat beside her then at Katie." Have noticed this new hottie."

"He is a transfer student and a werewolf." Cassidy pointed out with a raised eyebrow.

Katie scoffed." I. . . . . . . haven't noticed shit! He is just like normal guys all around."