Chapter three.

Warnings: swear words
- Once they were both in the car -

"Can you tell me where we are going now?" Karl asked

"I've said this a million times now, no."

"Pleaseeee" Karl begged, he didn't really want to know, he just wanted to annoy Dream

"No."

"Fine" Karl replied, faking a sigh and looked out the window. "How long is this gonna take?"

"Around 10 minutes. When do you have to be back at work?" Dream asked, hoping Karl wouldn't have to leave soon.

"I'm off for the rest of the week, which is why I was confused when I got told I could leave early
yesterday."

The rest of the car ride was silent.

Karl still looking out of the window, curious of what was out there, as if he hasn't been in Florida for most of his life. He noticed the car came to a stop, he looked over at Dream who was waiting for Karl to ask where they were.

"Is this it?" Karl asked. He had no idea where they were. It looked like a house but it was way too big for Karl to have any idea why they were there.

"Yep. Let's go." Dream replied

Karl stepped out of the car, realizing what he was wearing, he was used to this type of clothing but never in public. He always wore outfits like the one he was currently wearing at home or around his closest friends.

Dream went to the opposite side of the car to the one he was already on, he took Karl's hand and leaded him to the door of the house. It seemed really loud inside and Karl hated loud noises.

Dream noticed Karl's confusion and decided to explain. "One of my old friends invited me to his party, I wasn't planning on going until earlier. Any questions?"

"Are they gonna judge me?" Karl questioned, he wasn't sure what the people inside were like.

"I don't think so. Everyone in there that I'm aware of are either gay or super nice. They'll most likely assume we're dating so just go along with it."

Karl agreed, not wanting to ask too many questions.

They both walked inside and immediately Dream started talking to someone.

Karl pov-

I'm extremely nervous. Half of the reason being what I'm wearing, the other half being I didn't know any of this was happening until a minute ago. Dream is now talking to a girl, she's pretty.

She has caramel brown shoulder-length hair, blue streaks throughout it. She has fishnets and black shorts, with a purple top. She also has a lesbian pin, what is up with people wearing pride pins? I thought, imagining the bisexual pin Dream was wearing the day before.

Suddenly I hear the girl ask "So, is this your boyfriend? I haven't seen him before."

I'm assuming Dream is gonna say no. Because, no, we aren't dating. But he did say to go along with it if they ask.

"Yep, this is Karl!" Dream answered, putting his arm around me. I smiled

"Hi Karl!" the girl said, she was very energetic.

I gave a simple "hello" before Dream spoke again, "Okay we're gonna go catch up with more people! It was nice seeing you again, Mars"

Mars. That's her name. Pretty.

Dream grabbed my hand and dragged me through a group of people before stopping to talk to two people standing beside each other. They were also pretty. One had short purple and black hair, wearing overalls and black Converses. The other one had blonde hair and an outfit similar to mine. Almost identical, actually. A skirt and crop top, different colors than mine.

One of them asked Dream who I was. This time instead of letting them ask about a relationship, he introduced me as his boyfriend.

The blonde looked at me, "Good to meet you! I'm looking forward to seeing you more."

Good. Everyone likes me so far.

I just smiled, I honestly didn't know what to say by this point.

Dream took my hand and led me towards a couch, finally we don't have to talk to anyone else.

He sat down and pulled me to his lap, I sat down, i'm literally wearing a skirt this can't go well. My face began getting warmer and warmer. I know it's red.

Third person pov-

"So, thoughts on the three you've met?" Dream asked.

"They were nice. What were their names?"

"Well, the first one was Mars. I've known her for years, she's wanted me to date a guy since she found out my sexuality, I couldn't tell her no when she asked." He replied

"Wait, you haven't dated a boy yet?" Karl started "I'll be your first one!" Not realizing what he was saying.

"I mean— that is if we date" He quickly added

"Nope, I haven't. And yes, you'd be the first one"

Karl's face lit up

"Okay, and the others names?"

"The second two were Raven and Jax. Jax had the blonde hair and Raven had the purple and black. I haven't known them as long as I've known Mars. Those two have always been close, everyone calls them a couple, I'm not sure how true that is." Dream replied

Karl giggled, "They were nice"

Dream readjusted how Karl was sitting, now Karl was facing Dream. Still on his lap, legs around Dreams waist.

"Are you comfortable?" Dream asked, pushing hair out of Karl's face.

Karl nodded and wrapped his arms around dream.

Dream felt something rub against his pants, you can guess where.

Then he remembered Karl was wearing a skirt, and looked back at Karl. He was smirking. He realized Karl did that on purpose.

Without saying anything he got up, making sure Karl wouldn't fall.

"Where are you going?" Karl asked

Dream ignored him and took his hand once again.

"Dream where are you taking me?" Karl tried again

He got ignored. Dream pulled him into an empty room.

"Woah" Karl said, not knowing what else to say.

Dream pinned Karl against a wall and got very close to him, lips brushing against each other. Karl tried to kiss him and Dream pulled away.

"What the hell dude?" Karl asked

"Do you want me to kiss you?" Dream asked ignoring Karl's confusion

"Obviously" Karl replied

"Beg."

"No." Karl answered, throwing Dream off guard.

"No?"

"You heard me." Karl replied

- - - - -
Words: 1,096

A/N Okay, hi hello, this is my second time writing this one because I lost the first one :/ you guys are gonna really enjoy the next chapter lol