Chapter ten.

They both get into the house and karl speaks up, "so what are we gonna do?"

Dream replies "I dunno, wanna play truth or dare?"

"Yes!"

They both sit down on the floor in front of the tv and Dream speaks first. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"What was your first impression of me?" Dream asks

"Well, I thought you'd think I was weird when I came up to you when I tried to make your ex go away. And I thought you were pretty cute." Karl answers.

Dream blushes at the last part.

"Well, truth or dare?" Karl asks.

"Hmm... truth." Dream replies.

"Explain your first kiss in as much detail as possible"

"Fuck.. okay" he stops to think about it. "Well, it was me and a girl, we weren't dating but we were really close. We still are close but not like that.. I think you probably seen her at the party. Anyways, it was at another party and everyone was kissing and more things with their partners and neither of us had one and we were the only ones single so we said fuck it and kissed." Dream replies

Karl laughs and says "interesting. Okay ask me!"

"Truth or dare?" Dream asks

"Dare!"

"I dare you to describe your last time you had sex. As much detail as possible, just like you made me do." Dream says smirking.

"Um, well, it was with a guy.. and another guy."

Dream stops him "you've had sex with two people at once?"

"Yeah.."

"Okay, continue."

"I wasn't dating either of them but one of them suggested we tried it and then we went to the bedroom and let's just say it was a struggle to walk the next day." Karl says.

"I said in detail dude! That's nothing!"

"Fine, i have one of them a blow job, the other fucked me, then the two ended up doing shit outside of the room afterwards, I think they started dating." Karl finishes his story.

"Damn, I wasn't expecting that."Dream admits

"You asked for detail, i give detail. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Dream says.

"I dare you to send a picture of you kissing me to an ex." Karl says.

"Is this your way of getting me to kiss you?"

"No, I think it would be funny. Unless you already have a picture of yourself doing something with someone, you can send that one." Karl replies

"I don't, why would I willingly take a picture of myself doing something with someone?"

"I dunno, a lot of people do." Karl says

"True. Okay fine. What type of picture? Just one of us kissing or what?" Dream asks.

"Do a mirror picture where you can't see it too much but you can tell what's going on." Karl says standing up.

Dream stands up aswell and they both head to the bathroom.

"Okay let's get this over with" Karl says.

Dream opens snapchat and flips the camera to the mirror. He leans in to kiss Karl long enough for him to take the picture and back away.