chapter fifteen

sapnaps pov

me and dream have been sitting on the same couch for a few minutes. he put on some show called "i am not okay with this" and said his sister recommended it to him, i actually quite like it.

i just finished my cupcake and i still have some lemonade but i'll save it for later.

"hey dream?" i speak up and see him pause the show.

"yeah?"

"can we talk? about everything? we can wait until this episode is off if you want" i ask

third person pov

"yeah we can talk now" dream says as he shifted on the couch looking at sapnap, with both of his feet on the couch.

"so um, first off, what do you think about me, could you see us being together in the future?" sapnap asks, smiling a little.

"of course i do" dream returned the smile.

"okay and what about karl, do you see you and him being together?"

"well i'd love to be in a relationship with him again, but that depends on how he feels." dream answers.

"okay. and what are your opinions on a polyamorous relationship between all three of us?" sapnap asks

"i think it would take some getting used to, considering i've never been in one. but yeah i'd like it."

"i feel the same way." sapnap says

"okay, by the way do you have karls number?" dream asks

"i don't actually" sapnap says

"okay here give me your phone" dream says reaching his arms.

"here" sapnap smiles and hands him the phone.

dream takes sapnaps phone and types the number in and names the contact 'karl:)'

"there you go!" dream says handing the phone back to him.

sapnap fixes the way he's sitting on the couch so he's no longer facing dream fully.

dream unpauses the tv and goes back to watching 'i am not okay with this'. he loved the show, even though he was only on the second episode. normally he loved the shows his sister recommended but this one was different. he was still trying to figure out what kind of different.

sapnap noticed dream putting his full attention back onto the tv sapnap created a new message and attached karls contact.

sapnap
hii it's sap, dream gave
me your number

karl:)
hii!

sapnap
when do you go back to
work?

karl:)
tomorrow and i get off at 4

sapnap
okay do you wanna hang out
around that time? i haven't asked
dream yet i wanted to ask you first

karl:)
yeah sure, all three of us?

sapnap
if you want all three, then yes

karl:)
okay! ask him about it tomorrow
and let me know what he says. where
do you wanna hang?

sapnap
anywhere's fine. i don't have a plan

karl:)
we can play just dance at my place

sapnap
that sounds fun, alright i'll talk
to you later i'm getting tired <3

karl:)
goodnight!!

sapnap puts his phone away and speaks up, "it's getting late i'll probably fall asleep soon" sapnap yawns

"yeah same. where do you wanna sleep?" dream asks

"uhm anywhere is fine"

"do you need something to sleep in?" dream asks again

sapnap nods and dream stands up, grabbing sapnaps hand and pulls him off the couch

"cmon!" dream says pulling him to the stairs.

they get upstairs and dream let's go of sapnaps hand. dream opens his bedroom door, walking to his dresser, sapnap follows.

"okay let me see what i have." dream says.

he looks through his drawers and finds black sweatpants and a black tee with 'nsync' on it.

he hands them to sapnap and says "here, i don't know if it's your size but if you need something else let me know. i have old things that are too small and bigger things because big clothes is comfortable."

sapnap takes the clothes and smiles "thank you"

"alright hold on lemme find something for myself" dream says and looks through the dresser again.

he pulls out another pair of black sweatpants and a
blue tee with the MTV logo on it, "this works"

"alright i'll go change in the bathroom you can change in here. if you wanna sleep in here, you can choose the side, i don't mind. if you wanna sleep downstairs again, i don't mind if you turn the tv on" dream smiles.

"thank you"

dream slips out of the bedroom and makes his way to the bathroom, down the hall.

he begins changing into the most comfortable clothes after he closes the door.

once he finished changing, he ran his fingers through his hair a little and opened the bathroom door.

he made his way back to the bedroom and seen the door was already opened meaning sapnap was finished changing.

he pushed the door to be fully opened and seen sapnap looking in the mirror dream owned.

"i'll sleep in here, if that's alright?" sapnap asks

"yeah! which side?"

"left" sapnap says and sees dream go to the right side.

sapnap follows but on the left side and they both play on their phones for a short time because they were both very tired, before going to sleep.

-

hii i hope you guys like this chapter,, it's very much a boring chapter but i'm trying to figure out how i want everything to go.

if you have any suggestions for this story, such as date/hang out ideas, drama, literally anything. please dm me or leave it in the comments !!

- sadie <3