Chapter eleven.

Karl was nervous. He didn't really know why. He didn't want Sapnap to think him and Dream were together because he didn't wanna ruin anything going on between them, which he didn't know what it actually was.

"Karl, it'll be fine. Calm down." Dream spoke

Karl nodded and with that, they heard a knock on the door.

"That should be him!" Dream said as he stood up from the floor and walked towards the door. Karl just sat on the couch.

He opened the door, "hey Sapnap!"

"Hi!"

"Is there a reason you're here?" Dream asked, letting Sapnap in.

"Nope! Didn't you say someone else was here?"

"Yep. This is karl." Dream said walking towards Karl.

Karl forced a smile.

"Oh, hello karl!" Sapnap immediately recognized this was Dreams ex but didn't mention it.

"So what do you wanna do?" Dream asked Sapnap.

"I'll be back" Karl said and walked to the bathroom.

"I dunno" Sapnap said.

"Okay, he's not in the room anymore. Why did you really wanna come here?" Dream asked.

"I thought we could do some things" Sapnap said.

"What kind of things?" Dream asked, knowing what type of things.

"Ya' know like this.." Sapnap said getting closer to Dream

"With him here?" Dream asked

"I don't see why not. He can join." Sapnap smirked.

"Mm.. I don't think so." Dream says.

"Why not?" Sapnap asks.

"I don't wanna have sex with you, not yet" Dream says, not realizing Karl was walking back to the living room.

"Did i interrupt something?" Karl asks, not sitting down

"No" Sapnap says, "let's watch a movie."

Sapnap stands and sits on the other couch while Karl sits next to Dream.

"What movie?" Karl asks

"Whatever you guys want. Who wants to choose?" Dream asks

"Sapnap can" Karl says.

Dream hands the remote to Sapnap and sapnap begins to scroll through the movies before choosing some random one.

Karl scoots closer to Dream in order to get comfortable.

(Time skip to in the middle of the movie bc the author is impatient <3)

Dream was going crazy on the inside. Karl was insanely close to him and he wanted to do something, anything.. with Karl.

I know damn well I'm not getting hard right now Dream thought, and sure enough. He was.

Karl layed his head on Dreams lap in order to get even more comfortable.

Dream moved slightly, realizing Karl could for sure feel it.

Karl didn't know what to do. He couldn't move again because Sapnap would question him.

So he did the first thing to come to mind, make Dream suffer.

Karl moved his hand to be on top of the bulge in his pants and moved it slightly back and forth.