Chapter five.

please read before you continue the story :)

(i won't add the swearing warning to any more chapters unless there's more than one warning! just remember there will likely be swear words in most of the following chapters! if there are any triggering subjects i will 100% have a warning for those! another thing, just act like karl and dream are dating now. it'll go better with the story! please add comments on anything you're confused on or if you simply find it funny, i really like seeing them! anyways i won't keep you from the story anymore, have a good time reading!)

———————

the conversation went on for longer than either of them expected. i guess time goes by very fast when talking to someone you haven't seen in a while, but they both enjoyed it.

"and yeah, that's basically everything that's happened since i seen you last, wait— where's karl? he left a while ago.." dream continued the conversation.

"oh isn't that the boyfriend? was he the one who got up once i sat down?" the other questioned.

"yeah, that's the one haha. we've been talking for a while. he said he was going to the bathroom, maybe he got lost. he hasn't been here before, considering he's new" dream answered.

"let's wait a little longer and then you can try to find him. i'm sure he's fine. also, last time we seen each other you said you were gonna start streaming on twitch? how's that going!?" the boy asked happily.

"yeah, he's probably fine. and twitch, well, i did gain a really good following! i'm glad i started! it's really fun and i've made a few friends! i haven't streamed in like a week though so that's kind of a bummer." dream answered.

"oh that's amazing! i'm glad you're having fun with it!"

"okay, i'm gonna go find karl, are you gonna be here when i come back?" dream asked.

"yeah probably, i might go get a drink but depending on when you come back, i'll most likely be here."

"okay" dream said as he stood up, walking down the hall and going towards the bathroom. the light was off and the door was open, karl couldn't have been in there. maybe he's in the other bathroom? dream thought as he walked downstairs, there's more people down there so it makes sense on why he'd be there.

dream searched the downstairs, he hadn't been here in a long time considering there hasn't been a big hang out or a party in a while, so he wasn't completely sure where the other bathroom was. then he found it. light off and door opened, where the fuck was karl!?

dream found one of his friends, savannah, she wasn't short but she wasn't tall either. and had red hair, it was easy to spot her in a crowd. "hey sav, quick question. have you seen a boy, a little shorter than me, he was wearing a skirt and a cropped top, brown fluffy hair? he hasn't been to any of the other party's."

"oh yeah, um, i think so? last time i seen someone who fit your description he was heading down the hall to the right, with ray. i'm not sure if it's the one you're looking for though." savannah answered

"oh okay, thank you."

ray. dream was great friends with ray. he was tall with black hair, why would karl be with him? maybe karl needed something, he always was getting hurt. maybe he needed a bandaid? ray was really close with the owner of the house, he knows where everything is.

dream went down the hall to the right, just like savannah described. there was two bedrooms, one with the door opened and light off, dream walked into that one, turned on the light and looked around. nobody. he walked to the other bedrooms door. light on, door closed. dream knocked, just in case it wasn't ray or karl.