chapter 26

they drove around for a couple of hours because karl didn't want to go home just yet.

they pulled up to dreams house and finally, karl got sick of all of dreams comments about claire.

"dream, shes a fucking lesbian. ive known this since i met her. obviously we dont like eachother and we never have. stop being such a bitch!" karl spoke up

"okay calm down i just wanted to know" dream said

"no! you didnt want to know! you just wanted to have a reason to be mad at me! and if we're being curious right now, why have you been talking to sapnap? and more of a question, why didnt you tell me?"

"karl i didnt want you to know that."

"well, i do. and i want to know why." karl said

"because i didnt want you to be with him! i didnt want you do talk to him!"

"why?"

"im jealous." dream whispered

"of course you are."

"the whole time we were with him, you always seemed so much more happy with him. its always him." dream explained

"its not. im with you right now. im in your car. i stayed with you after he left. i couldve ran after him. but i didnt. i stayed with you."

"oh..."

karl gave dream a quick kiss on the cheek, got out of the car and went into the house.

karl went to the bedroom and quickly fell asleep.

dream stayed in the car for a while and eventually entered the house.

he decided on sleeping in the livingroom, wanting to give karl some space.

he watched a show on tv for a while. if you were to ask dream, he honestly didnt even know what time it was.

before going to sleep he decided on texting sapnap.

d: "meet tomorrow?"
sent 10:37pm

s: "when and where? just us two?"
sent 10:41pm

d: "the diner. 2pm? if thats good for you? and id like for it to be me, you, and karl. but im not sure if he can be convinced"
sent 10:43pm

s: you said i couldnt go near him. and why wouldnt you be able to convince him?
sent 10:44pm

d: well i changed my mind. he found out we were speaking and he was upset. i dont know if he would be okay with it.
sent 10:46pm

s: ill see u tomorrow @ 2pm
sent 10:46pm

and with that, dream went to sleep.