chapter sixteen

dream woke up and looked to his side to see sapnap still asleep.

he got out of bed after grabbing his phone and walked downstairs.

he got four pieces of bread out and two cups, he put two bread slices in the toaster and as they were heating up he filled the cups with more strawberry lemonade.

next thing he knew the toast was ready and he replaced it with the other two bread slices. he put straws in the cups and two toast slices on each plate when the last of the bead heated up.

by that time sapnap was coming down the steps, dream handed him one plate and cup and they headed towards the couch.

they talked for a while before sapnap remembered he had to talk to dream about going to karls.

"hey dream, me and karl made plans for all of us to hang at his place today if you want." sapnap spoke up.

"yeah sure"

"alright ill get the address and stuff." sapnap replied as they finished their toast and drinks

dream went upstairs and changed into an outfit and grabbed one for sapnap, he returned downstairs and handed it to sapnap and he went to change. while dream was upstairs sapnap got the address from karl.

soon enough they headed out the door and on their way to karls house, because it was close they decided on walking.

-----------------------------------------------

hey short chapter im sorry for being gone for so long, im literally typing this on my school computer lol