Lost

The last thing he could remember was their Slipspace Drive malfunctioning and his entire squadron were hurtled through space and time as they were each thrown to different corners of the universe. He didn't know how long he had been out but he knew his A.I, Evie, would deploy a distress beacon as he waited for someone to find him as his armour remained in lockdown.
Hours flew by and he feared no one would come for him and he closed his eyes and weakly drifted off to sleep.

Several minutes later, a bright light shone upon him. He barely managed to awake and saw himself being pulled into an unknown craft. Unable to stay awake, he drifted off again.

"Who the hell is this guy?!" came an unfamiliar voice. He woke up and barely managed to get to his feet.
"Uh guys, he's awake!" came another voice. He stood up, barely, and viewed his surroundings and saw 5 figures standing around him, each of different sizes and colours. He noticed a man who was probably in his 30s with brown hair and a ponytail, a large mammalian figure with pale purple skin who looked rather mean, a girl probably in her teens with a cyan blue hair colour, a green woman with two strange tail-like tendrils climbing out of her head down behind her skull all the way down to her back, and a boy who looked about 16 with a wild blue hairstyle.
"Who in the name of the Arbiter are you guys?" he said sternly.
"Take it easy. You must have been out there for a while" said the man with the ponytail.
"Oh really? Tell me something I don't know!" he replied. The large pale purple figure then walked closer to him and said, "Who are you? What's your name?"
"That's classified" he replied. "You may call me Anubis".

 "You may call me Anubis"

"Okay... Anubis?" said the blue haired boy. "My name's Ezra. This is Zeb" he said as he pointed to the large muscular being that had asked him his name. "That's Sabine" he pointed towards the teen girl. "That's Kanan" he directed Anubis' attention to the man with the ponytail. "And this is our captain, Hera" as he put a hand on the green woman's shoulder. "Nice. Now if you don't mind, I have to commandeer your vessel and find my crew." Anubis stated firmly.
Hera just laughed. "Okay slow down mister. No one's commandeer ing anything!" She stood in the way of the ladder that led to the cockpit. "Actually under the jurisdiction of the UNSC, I am authorised to commandeer any vessel thy will help me find my team." Anubis replied stubbornly. "I'm sorry. The UN-what?!" Kanan asked in a daze. "Who are you exactly?!?!"
"Anubis. Lieutenant of the Spartan IV fireteam Hacksaw. And you're in my way." he screeched. The entire crew looked at each other confused. None of them had understood a word he had just said. Then one of them spoke again. "Where are you from mate?" It was the teen girl Sabine. "Look I don't have time for this. Get out of my way or I'll make you get out of my way!" Anubis growled at them. Zeb then reached for his Bo-Rifle abruptly and Hera reached for her blaster pistol. This alerted Anubis and he reached for his gun upon his hip holster. He aimed it at Zeb and then pulled out a DMR. Kanan and Ezra then ignited their Lightsaber and Sabine pulled her blaster pistols.

It looked like the odds were not stacked in the Lieutenant's favour.