Where Is He?

Hera was the first of the crew to be up and about. Knowing the crew, she knew that Kanan would be meditating for a little while longer, Sabine would probably be painting in her room, Zeb would most likely be asleep for another few hours, and as for Ezra.... She couldn't really guess. He was always quite a mystery to her. Whilst everyone had their regular traits and routines, Ezra always seemed to do whatever felt natural and never seemed to rely on habit most of the time which she found rather inspiring but reckless at the same time.
As for Aurek, she still didn't know him that well so she could only imagine what he was doing.

Hera made her way to Chopper who was recharging and turned him on for his daily routine around the ship.

When turning him on, he made a series of grumbles stating that he was annoyed that he had to be turned on for such (what he would call) meaningless tasks for the day. "Why do you always have to complain, Chopper? Get to work." she ordered the astromech. Chopper reluctantly obeyed and made his way to the cockpit whilst Hera got herself ready for the day.

After a couple of hours, the rest of the crew began to awake. (Well, Zeb took a little longer than the rest obviously).
It was only when Erza awoke that he asked, "Hey, where's Aurek?" Kanan then looked at him, and then around the common room where everyone was gathered. "You make a good point, Ezra. Where is Aurek?" he replied. Hera immediately made her way out and towards the living quarters and opened up Aurek's door. Nothing.

"Well, he's not in his room." she announced as she made her way back to the common room.
"Is he pranking us again with that little invisibility trick again?" Zeb grumbled. It was true that Aurek had done that to each of them several times before as a joke. But that was back when Ezra, Sabine, and Zeb were disrespectful to him so they were even more furious with him when he did that to them." No. He's not." Kanan said rather anxiously as he closed his eyes. "What is it, Kanan?" Hera asked him nervously. "Aurek isn't on the ship. I can't feel his presence."

Everyone looked at him with a puzzled look plaguing their faces. "What do you mean he's not on the ship?" Sabine asked.
"I mean he's not anywhere here on the ship or anywhere near our surrounding area. It's like he's just disappeared." Kanan answered her.
Ezra was a little inexperienced with being able to sense someone's presence through the force but still tried as Kanan did. Upon doing so, he succeeded through the process and confirmed Kanan's assumption. Aurek was gone. Who knows where he'd disappeared to.

"Where would someone like him go?" Ezra asked. Kanan and Hera looked at him and then at each other. The two then formed a look of hope on their faces as they began to walk out of the room and towards the cockpit. "Where are you two of to now?" Zeb called to them. "Never you mind, Zeb. Just give us a minute" Hera replied.

Kanan and Hera reached the cockpit and locked the door as they then made their way up to a panel by the ladder that led to the cargo bay. Hera fiddled with several switches and buttons which then pulled up footage on a monitor that showed Aurek's room with him picking up his helmet and then him talking to a hologram projection of his A.I. Evie. Unfortunately, the feed was only a visual representation and has no audio. But they still had a plan to figure out Aurek's whereabouts.

Eventually, they saw him leave the room and make his way down to the cargo bay through another monitor that showed him walking out the door of the Ghost with no hesitation.
"How long ago was this footage, Hera?" asked the concerned Jedi.
"A couple of minutes before I awoke." she answered. "He must have managed to make some distance by now." Both of them had thought that if they headed in the same direction as Aurek did with the Ghost, they could catch up to the armoured warrior in a matter of minutes.

"How don't we know he's managed to get a hold of a ship? He could be in another system!" Sabine stated as the Ghost Crew gathered themselves in the cockpit, ready for takeoff. "We don't. We just need to have hope that we'll find him." Kanan said.
"Ezra, you have the nose gun. Zeb, the turret. Sabine, take the tail gun. We need our eyes focused in all directions if we're to find Aurek in these grasslands" Hera said. All of them nodded in agreement as they suspected that Aurek wouldn't be easy to spot just from the cockpit if they managed to keep pace with him.

Everyone made it to their stations and the Ghost lifted off in search of their missing friend.