"Who Are You Calling Annoying?"

After spending two months with the crew, Anubis had earnt Kanan and Hera's trust and respect but was seen as quite irritating by Ezra, Sabine, and Zeb. Chopper liked to hang between both sides from time to time but w a never really affiliated with the groups.
Anubis had also earnt a new name, since he never told them his real one, they thought it'd be best that they give him something easier to greet with other than Anubis. It was eventually decided, and Anubis changed his "name" to Aurek. It kind of stuck with him and he liked it way better than Anubis.

"Okay guys, gather round" Hera said seriously. "We have got Intel that there is a supply of Rhydonium being transported to an Imperial outpost in the Anoat Sector"
"Wait! Rhydonium? That stuff can be highly unstable and is often quite hard to come by. How did the Empire find such a cargo to ferry!?" Sabine asked. "We don't know but what we do know is that the Empire can get their hands on practically anything and we must always suspect the unexpected" Hera replied.

"Can we get to the plan, Hera?" Anubis, sorry... Aurek asked as he attempted to keep their mission briefing on the right track.
"Right of course." Hera turned her attention to Chopper who projected a hologram of an Imperial Cargo Freighter that was holding the Ghost Crew's target. "This is a simple hit-and-run job people!" Hera said. "We get in, grab what we came for, and get out."
"Well what does security look like?" Kanan asked with a look of concern plaguing his face. "A couple of Tropper Teams in the hangar and some by the cargo but there could still be a larger amount than we realise so caution is advised" said Hera.
"Howuch Rhydonium are we stealing?" Ezra chimed in as he slightly raised one hand abive his head. "As much as we can carry" Kanan replied before Hera could say something he disagreed with.
"Sounds easier than it should be" Aurek stated. "What's the matter, Aurek? Worried something might go wrong?" Zeb teased with a ridiculously punchable face. Aurek was tempted to punch it but learnt to keep his emotions in check, however it was not easy.

"Aurek, you, Sabine, Kanan, and Zeb will locate and secure the Rhydonium whilst me and Ezra stay in the hangar to cover your approach to the Ghost and Chopper will fly us out before we run into any real trouble." Hera informed the others. "Any more questions?" No one said anything else.
"We leave in 10 minutes people. Let's get ready."

Whilst Hera and Kanan made their way to cockpit, Aurek immediately mounted himself by his legs amongst a pipe hanging from the ceiling and started doing sit ups whilst listening to the song "Come On" which began to annoy Zeb. After about 40 sit ups, Zeb and Ezra had had enough and walked over to him. "Do you mind not playing that annoying song that only repeats that same two lyrics again and again please?!" Ezra screeched.
"Yeah. Who could like such a song as that?" Zeb added. Then Sabine said from her seat at the Dejarik Table "I can't tell what's more annoying, you or the fact that you listen songs that shouldn't even be called music."
Aurek then dropped down from the ceiling. "Who Are you calling annoying, Wren?!?!" His voice was so sincere but also quite frightening. "That song you played just now... We're you trying to be a nuisance or is that just what comes naturally to ya?" Sabine said. "Yeah. Answer the question pal(!)" Zeb retorted.

Aurek was getting agitated. He gets riled up very easily and the fact that three of the crew members seemed to be ganging up in such a way made him mad. He partially understood that were probably expressing their dislike towards his taste in music wrong but he didn't honestly care. "How about you guys just leave me alone yes?"
"How about you stop being such a pain in our backsides?" Ezra commented unhelpfully.
"Can't. It's who I am." Aurek replied. "And asking someone to stop being who they are is practically inhumane."
"Don't try and be a smartass, Aurek" Zeb said.
"I'm not"

"Just stop with music Aurek. It, like you is really irritating" Ezra said.
Aurek looked at the three of them and was starting get all riled up. "What is it you guys have against me? What did I do to you three?! Ever since I got here, it feels like you guys never made me feel welcome."
"Well maybe that's because we not trying to make you feel welcome" Sabine said coldly.

This took Aurek aback. He'd seen Star Wars Rebels several times when he was younger and he never remembered any of them being so.... So...... Bitchy. Especially Ezra who seemed be friendly to everyone. Only Kanan and Hera seemed to like having on the ship. He didn't have to worry, once he found his crew, he would be out of their hair and back with the UNSC. That was if any of his friends were still alive.