One Of The Crew

Anubis at first sighed and lokked at his feet and then back up at the crew. "It's not my name as I've said. It's a code name on account of my helmet." he said as he lightly tapped his fist against the side of his helmet twice. "My fireteam and I are each named after either our armour's nickname or our helmet's nickname." Hera nodded and then thought of asking, "So what us your real name?"
Anubis then turned his head sharply at her and began to get really angry.
He looked like he was about to attack but Zeb had grabbed his shoulder and placed him down onto his seat. "We don't tell anyone our names. Only our Codename." Anubis stated with such sincerity. Hera then felt rather unnerved and decided to drop the subject. "Is there anywhere you want to go?" Kananasked, breaking the silence. "Take me to the nearest military base." Anubis said.

Kanan looked at hera who then lokked at Sabine, Ezra, and Zeb and then looked back at Kanan. "Anubis. Can you give us a second?" Hera asked as he got up and left the room.
"We barely know anything about this guy. We can't take him to our base!" Zeb argued. "Seconded." Ezra said.
"Right behind you" Sabine said.
"Kanan what do you think?" Hera asked. He thought for a while and said "We should take him... He's no threat to us."
"No threat? He was ready to shoot us all in the cargo bay earlier!" Sabine argued.
"Only because you wouldn't step aside!" came an unwelcome voice. Everyone turned around and saw a hidden figure emrge from the wall. Anubis had used his active camo to hide and listen to the entire conversation.

"He was listening in on us!" Zeb shouted and went to punch Anubis but he darted backwards and then kneed Zeb in the crotch and kicked him behind his knee which brought him down and then pushed him backwards which sent him down. Sabine then acted and leapt up and tried to roundhouse Anubis in the face. Anubis grabbed her leg and then spun her around and then stopped abruptly and pinned her with her arm tied around her back as he added pressure to it. Ezra then moved in for the kill bit Anubis was ready and grabbed his arm and put his palm in Ezra's neck and Anubis said: "Evie, charge Tesla cells."
An automated voice then said: "Tesla cells charged." and Ezra then got electrocuted and fell down. "Well that was too easy!" Anubis said.
Kanan's trust in Anubis began to falter. However Hera saw the potential in him as well as the warrior inside him and convinced Kanan that he could be a powerful ally.

Eventually, Kanan agreed and decided that if Anubis could remain neutral around them, he would consider letting him stay so they could help him find his team.

After several months of meeting Anubis, many things changed. He became Specter 7 temporarily and was given his own room. He learn that he was in a different galaxy and that there was a civil war going on between the Rebel Alliance and the Empire. However, he said that he already knew that which led to more questions. Anubis knew he couldn't tell them that he knew them from a TV show so he always had to think on his feet. Yet, every time he told a lie, Kanan felt a disturbance and trusted him much more less than ever.
During his time with the crew, Ezra, Sabine, and Zeb had learnt to dislike him strongly because of his potential and Anubis didn't honestly care.
He was a music lover and Ezra was immature, Zeb was all brawn and no brain, and Sabine was a Mandalorian that loved to paint. He thought that they were weirder than him and that was only the beginnung of many shenanigans yet to come.