Aurek's Plan

As Aurek lay awake in his room early that morning listening to the song Kokomo to calm him from the likely annoyances that he was due to face for the day, he then remembered about Evie.
He had had his A.I. shut herself down for quite a while now, he should reactivate her. He scurried over to the desktop and grabbed his helmet, manually restarted his equipment, and then put his helmet on and was met by the serene voice that was Evie's.

"Boss, how long did you have me offline for?" she asked him.
"Not long, don't worry. Just about a week." Aurek answered her.
"Look, Boss, I'm sorry for my behaviour and I know how painful your past is for you. With me being devoid of emotion, I wouldn't even begin to be able to comprehend the harsh memories that you witnessed." Evie apologised. Aurek didn't care though. He managed to soldier through it once, and he did so many times after, and he succeeded once more when Evie brought it up."Just forget about it Eve." Aurek said. "But, I think it's time that we start searching for Shinobi. What do you say?"

At first, Evie was mute. Then she projected herself out of Aurek's helmet so she could talk to him directly. "How would we even begin to do that? We don't know where he is!"
"True. But we know how we can get a possible lead onto where he is though." Aurek stated. "All we need is to connect to an Imperial Comms array."
"How would we do that?"
"We just need to find a small Imperial outpost where we can interact with a terminal that connects with a communications network and then we can trace his signal."
"Oh sure(!) I'm fairly certain that they have one stationed right outside our door" Evie replied sarcastically. Aurek had never seen this side of her before.

Did she think that he didn't have a plan? He had thought this through multiple times. He even thought about how easy it would be for him to leave the Ghost Crew since he basically shouldn't be there at all and he even almost screwed up the time line. If he left to find the rest of his team, they would be better off without him. He had to find his way back home, by any means necessary.

"Alright listen up Evie." Aurek then explained the plan he had gone over several times in his head and how they would carry it out.
He made sure he was thorough with detail and even predicted how long each step of his plan would likely take.
It was only a matter of minutes until Evie intervened.

"One question?" she interrupted midway through Aurek's briefing. Beneath his helmet he ways rolling his eyes super hard. "Your Active Camo, I can't keep it running for that long. How do you intend to sneak past the rest of the way?"
"We find a place to lay low and recharge for power. Then we continue. Understood?"
Evie just nodded and then retreated back into his helmet.

"What do we tell the others, Aurek?" Evie asked. Aurek stood up and made his way out of the door. "Nothing. We just leave." he replied.

As he made his way out of the cargo bay, Aurek halted his progression for a second to say, "Oh and Evie?"
"Yes, Boss?" she answered.
"It's Anubis now. Just like old times." he stated emotionlessly.