Not As You Remember Part 3

Aurek had no idea how long he had been out for, but as he recovered from Sabine stunning him with her blaster.

As he looked around the hangar bay, he noticed how Sabine, Ezra, and Ketsu were gone, as was the courier.
"Okay..." he said to himself. "It's clear that the time line is very f***ed up. Nice job Anubis! Aurek... I mean Aurek! Evie, what's happened?" he asked as he looked up and noticed there was a hole blown in the ceiling.
What happened there he thought to himself.
Aurek's A.I. then pulled up footage from his helmet camera. "Unfortunately, you were staring up at the ceiling whilst you were out so we'll have to rely on audio only." Evie informed him.
Aurek just sighed. "Well better than nothing"

The footage then played and Aurek saw a mild explosion from the left of the hangar. Then he heard shouting and blaster fire as Imperial forces raided the hangar to apprehend the rebels.

For a while, Aurek kept hearing the same sounds as the battle raged on.
Then, the Ghost blew open the roof of the hangar and then the Imperial forces surrounded Aurek, looking down on him. "What should we do with this one?" one trooper asked.
"Leave him. He's probably dead!" another trooper said.

The footage then ended and Aurek gathered his thoughts. "Well this has all gone fantastic(!)" Aurek screamed aloud. "I have really messed up the time line here."

Then he sighted a Rebel corvette flying ahead. He had to get back to the Ghost and that corvette was his way out. If Imperial forces had raided the hangar and were aware of a Rebel presence, it was likely that Hera would have ordered all Rebel forces to evacuate for the safety of the fleet.

"Evie, ready the rear thrusters. I need a boost to reach that corvette." Aurek said as he pointed towards the ship.
"Ready on your command" Evie said.
Aurek slightly crouched and prepared to run at the wall. "3...2...1...now!" Aurek said as he rn towards the wall and two thrusters mounted upon his back ignited which propelled him upwards and he reached the roof of Bay 22. Then he leaped up fired his Harpoon at the corvette and pulled himself towards the airlock.

"Evie, get this door open!" Aurek demanded and his A.I. hacked into the ships controls and the airlock opened, allowing Aurek inside. Aurek made his way to the bridge but was stopped by a Rebel trooper. "State your business, sir" he said as he blocked his way to the bridge. Specter 7 of the Ghost Crew. I need to contact Captain Syndulla."Aurek replied sincerely.
"Wait here a moment..." the trooper then disappeared behind the door to the bridge.

After a minute or two, Aurek was called in and the ship's captain told Aurek that he had Captain Syndulla ready for him. "Thank you captain. Aurek said and a hologram revealing Hera was projected."Aurek? You're alive!" Hera gasped. Aurek then looked at her with confusion. "What do you mean I'm alive?"
"When we rescued Ezra and Sabine from the hangar Bay with the courier, they told me you were dead." Hera told him. Anger boiled through Aurek as he turned away from Hera for a minute. That crossed a line. He had suffered under Ezra, Sabine, and Zeb's crap for long enough.

"Where are you guys? I want to meet up with you." Aurek said calmly.
"Oh don't worry. We're all meeting up on Lothal. The fleet will be heading somewhere else for a while.

"You'll be taking an escape pod when we reach Lothal" the ship's captain informed him.
"Sure thing. Thanks"

"See you soon Aurek." Hera aid as she terminated the transmission.

As Aurek retreated from the bridge and made his way to the escape pods, the corvette jumped to Hyperspace, leaving Garel behind.

After a half hour, the ship's captain announced over the P.A." Reaching Lothal. Specter 7, launch now"
And Aurek was ejected from the shop and the escape pod fell towards the planet.
When I reach the Ghost, me, Ezra, and Sabine are going to have a few "words" Aurek thought to himself.