Not As You Remember Part 2

The three eventually made it to the landing bay and watched as a wide variety of people exited the ship. "How will we find this courier?" Ezra asked. "The code phrase is It's a long way to Alderaan" Sabine informed him.
"I think it's this guy" Ezra said as he walked up to a Rodian and said the code phrase. "Okay...?" the Rodian said confusedly. Aurek just couldn't help but laugh at Ezra making a fool of himself. "Shut up Aurek!" Ezra screeched.

For almost a half hour, Aurek watched as Ezra and Sabine kept pestering Civilians that walked off the ship.
Ezra then mounted himself upon a dormant GNK droid and said:"It's going to be a long way back to the Ghost if we don't find this courier."
Before Sabine answered him with concern, Aurek immediately walked over to Ezra and told him, "Don't worry, Ezra, it's a long way to Alderaan" and the GNK droid turned itself on and started hopping around with Ezra seeming confused. "It seems we found the courier..." Aurek laughed.

"I never would have taken that binary box brain as the courier. Why would someone do that?" Ezra asked.
"Well would you suspect that thing to be a spy full of secrets?" Sabine asked him.
"Hm. No. I guess not."

Then an unfamiliar voice entered the hangar. "That's too bad. Because I would." and then a woman wearing strange armour jumped from the transport and landed after doing a flip. Sabine recognised her immediately. "Ketsu Onyo" she said in an angered tone.
Yes. Ketsu Onyo. Your old friend is here to make this difficult. Aurek thought to himself. Oh wait. I forgot about the Stromtrooper squad that's scheduled to arrive.
Aurek immediately retreated behind a shipping container and made his way to the hangar entrance/exit and turned on his Active Camo.

"Okay. How about we all cool our heads before-" Ezra tried to say as he prevented the girls from killing each other but was cut off by the scheduled stromtrooper squad. "You there, what's going on here?" the commander announced to them.
Here we go, Aurek thought.

"Hello Bucket heads!" Aurek said in a creepy voice. The squad then turned around and saw the armoured warrior behind them with a Knife in his hand.

 The squad then turned around and saw the armoured warrior behind them with a Knife in his hand

"Sir, put the weapon down and put your hands behind your head." one trooper said before Aurek slammed his fist into his head and then seeped the leg and impaled the knife into his chest and the cartwheeled to the next two that were closer to him slashed at them both violently which caused the remaining ones to back away in fear. However, Aurek grabbed one of them and hurled them at the wall next to the Entrance/Exit gate of the hangar.
"Ezra, load the courier onto the transport now!" Sabine ordered as Ezra grabbed the unit and forced him up the stairs to the transport. "Aurek, keep kicking ass for us." Sabine laughed at him as he hurled himself at  the trooper commander and began throwing rapid punches to his head.

In the ensuing battle, the trooper that Aurek launched at the wall looked towards a panel just above him and slammed his hand against it, causing the hangar to go into lockdown.
The roof began to seal up above the transport and the exits from the hangar began to close too, trapping the rebels, Ketsu, and the remaining troopers inside. "This is LS-365, rebels have been sighted in Bay 22. Send backup now!" the trooper reported into his com-link. Aurek noticed what he was doing and shot his Harpoon into the trooper's arm and then reeled him in like a fish and pulled his face right into his fist. The Imperial lost all consciousness and Aurek, Sabine, and Ezra were left alone in the hangar with Ketsu.

"Well great. How are we supposed to get the courier out of here now?!" Ezra screeched. "Alright, Ezra calm down. Just let me think for a second."
Sabine replied to him. "Sabine. We're Neot done here" Ketsu said as she tackled the Mandalorian to the ground. Aurek then interfered by grabbing Ketsu from behind and then slammed her onto the ground and the grabbed her legs and spun around twice before releasing her, sending her flying across the hangar.

"You alright Sabine?" Aurek asked her as he reached out to grab her hand to pull her up. Sabine rejected his help by slapping his hand out of her face and then climbed to her feet. "What is wrong with you, Aurek!" Sabine shouted at him. "Wait a minute. What did I do wrong?"
"You attacked Sabine's old friend!" Ezra interjected with the GNK droid following him from behind.
"Correction: Ex friend." Aurek said.

Whilst the group argued with each other, Ketsu was recovering from Aurek's attack and was readying for a retaliatory strike.
"Well you two were about ready to shoot each other earlier and she tackled you to the ground just now" Aurek complained. "How can you call her your friend?"

Befor anyone could say anything else, Ketsu leaped onto Aurek's shoulders and attempted to strangle him with her staff. Aurek was at first taken by surprise but then remembered his training. He fell onto his back causing Ketsu to hit her head and then rolled atop her and was ready to slam down both his fists into her face before Sabine roundhouse him in the face and stunned him with her blaster.

Aurek collapsed and was unconscious.