-Stargazing-

As Zachary rushed out of the apartment complex in an absolute panic, hundreds of thoughts ran through his mind as he began rushing down the sidewalk. He had no idea where Red or Solomon could be, his mind went completely blank when he tried to think of possible places the two Demons could be, but he got nothing.

He didn't know why, but he thought he was going to have a panic attack any second if he couldn't find Solomon or Red anywhere. He didn't know where to start searching, but he just started running down the sidewalk towards a beach that was just a couple of blocks away.

"Maybe they're at the beach?" Zachary wondered as he began rushing down the sidewalk, "Or maybe they're at the park?"

Zachary stopped for a short while once he had made it to the beach. He searched for the two Demons at the beach for a few minutes, only to realize that neither of them were there.

Zachary's mind was running wild with all of the possible things that could happen to the two Demons if he didn't find them quickly, there were so many thoughts going through his mind as he slowly began to panic more and more.

"Where could they be? Where could they be? If I were a Demon from another world stuck here, where would I be...?" Zachary wondered to himself as he frantically paced around in circles while he struggled to come up with an idea.

*****

Red had been silently staring up at the clear night sky alongside Solomon as the Demon Bat rambled on and on about whatever came to mind.

"And then I told her that I didn't like her the entire time and that she was the one who said we were dating, when we weren't. I was friends with her for not even a week, and she told her family that I was her boyfriend, when I wasn't." Solomon said with a slight chuckle, telling a story, as he glanced over at Red.

Solomon sat up, noticing something was off about him, "Hey, are you alright?" He asked. "You're staring at the sky a bit... differently then before.. you okay?"

Red didn't respond, and just continued to stare at the sky, his eyes slightly narrowing and widening as his eyes began glowing, flickering, like he was struggling to connect to someone.

"Red?" Solomon mumbled as he tapped Red on the shoulder, "Hey, you alright? You doing okay?"

Red flinched as Solomon tapped him on the shoulder again. Red's eyes stopped glowing once he had snapped out of the odd trance he was in.

"Hey, uh.. you okay?" Solomon asked. "Your eyes were glowing, and you weren't answering me, so.. I was just wondering if you were alright?"

"Oh, I'm.. I'm fine..." Red mumbled as he glanced down at the rest of the park from the hill they were resting on, "Zachary's... worried about us..."

"Oh, then tell him we'll be back at his apartment in a bit-"

"No, he's out looking for us." Red quietly explained. Even though Zachary had completed the game, Red still had a psychic connection to him despite not residing in the game anymore. He could almost feel the absolute fear and panic Zachary was experiencing.

"Then tell him where we are, and tell him to meet us here, you can do that, can't you?"

"I'll wait a few minutes to let him calm down. So that I don't give him a heart attack when I tell him that..."

Zachary began pacing around in circles, panicking, before he heard a voice echoing in his head.

"Zachary?"

It was Red... which eased Zachary's panic a bit, but only a bit.

"Red? Where are you? Where the Hell are you and Solomon at?!" Zachary quickly asked midway through panicking.

"There's a small park not too far from where exactly you are... that's where Solomon and I are..." Red explained, before Zachary began rushing down the sidewalk, already knowing exactly which park Red was talking about...

*****

Zachary looked around the empty park, tired and out of breath from running so much, the only light source being a few nearby streetlights. It was actually a bit odd to see the park so empty and quiet, when he was so used to lots of people being there...

Zachary followed the faint sound of laughter and two familiar voices talking to one another, to find that the two Demons were just lying on the tallest hill in the park, talking to one another while gazing at the night sky.

Zachary, still tired, trudged up the hill, his legs slightly shaking, exhausted from running so much. Once Zachary made it up the hill, Red tapped Solomon on the shoulder with his tail. Solomon looked at Red, before the Hellbeast motioned to Zach, causing both Demons to find out that Zachary had found them.

"Oh, hey Zach!" Solomon nervously smiled, thinking that Zachary was angry at them for leaving his apartment.

To Solomon's relief, Zachary was too tired to be even slightly angry at them, and just sat between the two Demons, gazing up at the beautiful star filled night sky along with them.

"...You're.. not mad at us?" Solomon asked Zachary, as the man quietly continued to stare up at the sky.

"I'm.. not exactly mad... I was just.. scared and concerned about you guy's safety..." Zachary explained, "I was just scared that you guys would be.. captured if anyone found out about you guys, that's all..."

"Fearing what others would do to us if they found out we were here... that's reasonable..." Red mumbled to himself, seemingly talking about something else entirely. "People tend to harm those they aren't willing to understand... those who aren't considered.. 'normal'..."

Solomon slightly chuckled, "You say that like that's happened to you before..."

Red didn't respond, not confirming nor denying that assumption.

Both Red and Solomon looked back and forth between the night sky and Zachary, somewhat worried about him considering how he was looking at the cresent moon with a look of unease.

Solomon tapped Zachary on the shoulder, getting his attention. "Hey, are you alright...?" He asked, concerned.

"Yeah... I- I'm fine..." Zachary quietly responded as he slowly got up on his feet. "I think we have to get going... I don't want anyone to see you two..." He mumbled as he picked up Solomon, holding the Demon Bat in his arms as Red climbed up onto Zachary's back.

Zachary wasn't strong enough to carry both Demons in his arms, so he had to resort to carrying Solomon in his arms and letting Red hold onto his back as he began rushing back to his apartment.

He hoped to God nobody saw either of the Demons and got any photographic or video evidence of them. Solomon on the other hand, knowing how smart Red was, wasn't too worried about that, he knew that Red had probably done something about that...