-Grand Escape-

[WARNING; (kind of) BRUTAL AND VIOLENT DEATHS]

Red slowly opened his eyes, rubbing a hand against his head as he slowly got up while slowly glancing around the room he was in. From what Red could see from behind the glass cage he was in, the room was dark, the walls were painted with very light grey paint, there were cabinets along the walls, along with some kind of medical tools Red had never seen before. One of the walls was mostly empty, with the only thing on it being a big red alarm light.

Red looked around the room some more, and could see more glass cages in the walls. There were no holes in the glass at all, so it was a bit difficult to breathe, but from what Red could see, Solomon was inside one of the bigger glass cages in the wall in the corner closest to him. He could see that Solomon was just waking up.

Red stared down at the metal floor of the cramped cage he was shoved in, thinking. He honest to God hoped that Not-Hedorah and the other Not-Monsters with him had found Zachary and were coming to help them escape and hopefully somehow get them back to their original world.

"Ugh... Red...?" Solomon groaned, holding a hand against his head.

"Hm?"

"Wh... where... where are we?" He asked, looking around, completely confused.

"From the looks of it... seems like we're in some kind of storage room in a hidden laboratory or something... based on all the stored tools and glass cages..."

"You, uh... got any plan to get us out of here? Cause I can't think of anything..."

"Hm... I've got a few plans to get us out. Some of the Not-monsters have been kicked from the game as well, I've given them Zachary's location and told them to find him and then find us. If that's not successful, we'll find Zachary ourselves, then."

"Whoa... you really thought this out, didn't you?" Solomon mumbled, still waking up.

"I told you... a good plan is a well thought out plan. Always. Better then a rushed plan." After Red had said that, his eyes narrowed and Solomon turned towards the door.

There were footsteps... someone was coming!

Red's eyes narrowed more as he began thinking. "Solomon... when I say 'go', you use your Magma Beam to cut through the glass and free yourself. Attack anyone who gets in our way of escaping... they want nothing more but to use and hurt us..." He instructed, to which Solomon nodded in response, ready at Red's command.

There was a bit of rattling and mumbling from behind the door before it was unlocked and opened by what looked like a lab assistant of sorts. Guy looked like he was on the verge of a panic attack or something- and who could blame him? He was instructed to go into a room with two never-before-seen creatures who looked like they could attack any second, and take DNA samples from them for some kind of testing.

Just seeing how Red was glaring at him sent chills down his spine. There was something about the Hellbeast's hollow eyes that scared him to his core; like it knew something he knew, or it was planning something. He didn't trust Solomon too much, either... yes, Solomon looked less threatening then Red, and somewhat looked like a plush toy to him, but that didn't stop him from being cautious around him.

"Er... he- hey little guys..." The assistant nervously stuttered out, "I'm just here to.. uh, take a bit of blood from you... it'll be just- just a pinch... and It'll be over..."

The assistant heard Red shift around in his cramped cage as the man approached a drawer below a large alarm in the wall, grabbing two vials and setting them in a stand of sorts so they didn't fall over, along with grabbing a syringe.