-Stuck With Another One-

Zachary woke up and got ready for work as he usually did, and went into the kitchen to make himself some breakfast and to check on Red.

Zachary walked into the kitchen, and looked around in the fridge for what he could have for breakfast, when he peered over at the cage that Red was in.

He found Red still asleep, and curled up into a ball in a corner of the cage, much like a cat.

Zachary let out a slight chuckle at the sight of the Demon sleeping. He never thought that something so mortifying and dangerous could somehow look so peaceful while asleep.

As Zachary was cooking himself some eggs and sausages for breakfast, he started to wonder why Red became so small after he was kicked out of the game.

Technically, Red should have been a bit bigger then Godzilla, much bigger then his apartment, about the size of a skyscraper. Yet, here he was, much smaller then he was supposed to be, around the size of Zachary from the top of his head to the end of his tail.

He was small, yet not small enough to not be able to kill him. That was another thing Zach was wondering about... From what Zach knew about Red, the Demon would have most likely killed him in his sleep if he didn't drag him out from under the bed and locked him in the cage. And if he wasn't planning to kill him, then what was he planning to do? Just stay under the bed, and hope that Zach never found him?

Zach almost got himself stuck in a trance mid-thought, before he snapped back into reality as he realized he almost burned his breakfast.

After Zach was done with his breakfast, he peered over at the cage again, to see that Red was still asleep. Zach looked down at the leftovers of his breakfast on the plate, and put some of it inside the cage, close to the door of it for Red to eat.

Zach didn't really know exactly what Red ate besides practically everything he devoured when he first played the cursed NES Godzilla game, but he guessed that Red ate whatever he wanted. Zach just didn't want the Demon to be starving all day while he was gone, he was just in a strangely good mood that morning.

Zach got his hoodie on and was about to leave, when he decided to check on Red again for some reason. He glanced over into the kitchen, and found that Red had just woken up and was trying out the breakfast scraps he had left him.

After that, Zach headed out the door, and went off to work for the day.

*****

Around three o'clock that afternoon, Zachary came back home from work, and locked the door behind him, he quickly took off his hoodie before heading into the kitchen to get a snack and to also check on Red to make sure he didn't try to escape the cage while he was gone.

Zach glanced over at the cage, to see Red fast asleep and taking a nap.

Zachary began to wonder why Red hadn't tried to break out of the cage the night before, or any of that day, he thought the Demon would have wanted to break out by now. But for some strange reason, he didn't.

He decided not to think about it too much, and focused the best he could on what he could possibly have for dinner that night. Then he heard his phone vibrate.

Zachary checked it to see that his friend, Billy, had texted him, "Hey, how you doing?"

Zachary texted back, "I'm doing alright."

Billy replied after a few seconds, "Good, just checking up on you."

Billy texted back again, "Hey, you mind if I come over tomorrow? We just haven't hung out in a while."

Zachary looked over at Red after he read that text. He didn't know if he should let Billy come over the next day, he might see Red, and panic. But Zachary got an idea... What if he put Red and the cage in his bedroom for the day, and not let Billy in there.