-Fear-

Red woke up hours before Zachary was supposed to. Even though Red was calm, he was still scared. Scared of someone who wasn't there anymore.

Red practically heard his own heartbeat pounding in his head. He couldn't calm down, as his hands were shaking.

Red hated the feeling of being afraid. He felt weak and pathetic when scared, not the way a Demon was supposed to be.

Red felt tears run down his face, he was scared of the thought of never going home again, he was scared of being trapped outside the game forever, punished for things he was going to fix.

Red's eyes began to glow again.

He felt that someone else was in the room with him. He felt strangely warm and a bit calm, even though he was still scared on the inside.

He felt someone hugging him. It felt like someone was there but also wasn't there at the same time.

Red looked up to see Melissa's spirit- Melissa's actual spirit, not Warlock disguised as her- looking down at him.

"This isn't what I wanted when I said I wanted revenge." She mumbled to herself, "This isn't what I wanted at all. They already punished you for everything down in Hell, and that's enough punishment in my eyes."

Red noticed that there was a difference between the Melissa that he spoke to earlier, and the one who was here now.

The Melissa that Warlock was disguised as had the missing parts of her arms somewhat invisible, and looked and had a more whitish glow, while this Melissa had somehow healed her arms, and had a more bluish glow to her.

"Why do you care about me now, when you didn't care when I wanted to redeem myself?" Red asked.

"Though I don't completely forgive you for everything you did, you still do somewhat deserve a chance of redemption." Melissa quietly explained.  "Warlock is now in control of the game, and I can't say that things are any better..."

"He's a horrible leader." Red mumbled.

"You weren't much better." She responded.

"At least I don't kidnap kids."

"You still committed mass genocide and tortured me."

"At least I'm trying to fix myself for the better."

Melissa was silent for a while.

"Also, I didn't do all of that-"

"Yes you did, stop trying to hide how horrible you know you were."

They were both silent for a while, as Red took some time to calm down.

"So... How do Solomon and I get back in the game?" Red asked. "Warlock is in control now, so he surely won't let us back in."

"I'm guessing the same way you lost control of the game, being defeated." Melissa said. "You lost control after being defeated, so the same would have to work for Warlock...." Melissa thought aloud.

"Well, it might work."

"It might work, but I have no idea how Warlock will make the game act if Zachary were to play it...."

"What if I were to play it?" Red asked.

"Warlock probably wouldn't let you play the game."

"Dammit."

"It probably wouldn't go well if you or Solomon were to play it. I can't get you two back in the game myself. For now, only Warlock can." Melissa explained.

Red sighed. "We don't have many possible solutions to this for now, do we?" Red asked.

"No, we don't." Melissa said. "I'll try thinking up more solutions to this if I can. Just try getting a bit of sleep for now." Melissa said as she faded away, disappearing back into the game.

Red sighed as he curled up into a ball, leaning against Solomon, deep in thought about how he could get in the game, before giving up and going back to sleep.

All Red wanted was to go back home and fix everything.

He knew that's what Solomon wanted as well.

He knew that Zachary wanted his life to go back to normal.

That's all the Hellbeast wanted, to fix everything, yet he was punished for it for reasons he didn't know.

Now, the Hellbeast only had one goal in mind; get back in the game, and defeat Warlock.