-The "Angel"-

Zachary woke up and got ready for work like he usually did, making sure to check on Red and Solomon before making breakfast.

Zachary was able to find Solomon, still asleep on his bed, but couldn't find Red anywhere. He looked everywhere in the kitchen and the rest of the apartment, but still couldn't find him.

As Solomon slowly woke up, Zach asked him if he knew where Red was. "Oh, uh... Did you look under the bed?" Solomon asked with a yawn as Zach looked under the bed. "He might be under there. He likes sleeping in dark places" Solomon added.

Zachary reached under the bed, and dragged Red out from under it, who was wearing one of his hoodies. The same hoodie he couldn't find the other day.

"Oh, so that's where my hoodie went." Zachary mumbled, holding Red in his arms as the Hellbeast slowly awoke, already in a bad mood. "Morning sleepy head." Zach teased, putting Red in a slightly worse mood, "Leave me alone..." He groaned, pulling the hood further over his eyes.

"Let me sleep..." Red mumbled, annoyed and tired.

"Fine, fine, I'll let you go back to sleep." Zach said, putting Red back under the bed before the Hellbeast dragged himself back to the spot where he was sleeping, while Zach went on with his day, making breakfast, giving the scraps to Red and Solomon, before leaving for work that day.

Once Zachary left, Solomon got down from the bed, and tapped Red on the shoulder from under the bed, "Hey, Red?" Solomon said, catching the Hellbeast's attention.

"What do you want, Solomon?" Red asked, still tired and slightly annoyed.

"I just wanted to know how you were doing. You know, wondering if you had an okay sleep last night and all..." Solomon mumbled, as Red poked his head out from under the bed.

"I'm... Fine. I'm just really tired... I just want to go home." Red said.

"Don't worry, one day, I'm sure that they'll let us back in the game. The only thing that we probably can't fix is you not being in control of the game anymore, but that's okay-"

Red cut Solomon off, "No, things won't be okay. Things were never 'okay', they were always horrible, and will just get worse." Red snapped, "It's already bad enough that Melissa won't let me back in the game. Don't make things worse for everyone by annoying me."

Solomon sat on the floor of Zach's room silently for a few seconds, before he went back to talking to Red again.

"Hey, Red?"

"What is it now?"

"You know what I found weird? How they let me redeem myself by defeating you, but they won't let you redeem yourself by fixing everything you destroyed. It's really weird. They instantly let me redeem myself, while they think it's impossible for you to redeem yourself, when you can. They just won't let you." Solomon rambled, as Red silently listened.

"You're not wrong. It is really... Odd. And possibly a bit hypocritical."

"Yeah, it is!" Solomon said, laying down on the floor.

"Solomon?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you... Miss me when I was... 'Dead'... In Hell?" Red quietly asked. "I don't blame you if you didn't miss me since nobody ever does-" Red mumbled to himself.

"Yeah, sort of did miss you in a weird way sometimes. Like, I didn't miss you destroying things, I just... Missed you when you were calm, and not in a bad mood." Solomon replied.