-Pressure-

The door was hastily slammed shut and locked as quickly as Billy could manage once Zachary and all of the monsters were inside. Billy sat on the carpeted floor, right in front of the door, exhausted as everyone else was. Red let go of the back of Zach's shirt, letting himself land on the soft armchair near the door, Solomon fell face forward on the same exact armchair. The three Not-Monsters let themselves fall either to the floor or land on the soft couch, where Zachary had tiredly plopped himself down on.

Both Zach and Billy let out tired sighs, both were exhausted from running and panicking so much for the past few hours- hopefully, hopefully, they could all try to put that behind them and just... rest for the night. Zach slowly blinked, his eyes felt heavy. He found himself succumbing to his exhaustion and falling asleep once he layed down (more like fell over) on his side.

Not-Gezora curiously looked around the apartment, searching for things to entertain themselves with- and surely to soon get themselves in trouble because of it. Not-Hedorah curled up next to Red, who was already asleep on the armchair by the door. Not-Moguera scanned the area around him for any possible threats, not detecting any, before flying over to the chair Red rested on, leaning against it before going into sleep mode for the night.

Solomon's eyes darted around, not knowing what to do for a moment before he heard something fall in another room of the apartment. He scooted off of the couch, careful not to wake up anyone as he rushed to where the noise came from.

The kitchen wasn't too much of a mess, just some silverware and a ring of keys were scattered across the floor along with a toaster. He had no clue what they were going to do with it all, but nonetheless, Solomon made Not-Gezora clean up the mess, before dragging the squishy and lanky creature by the hand over to where Red and the other monsters were asleep.

Now all of the monsters were asleep, completely huddled up with each other in the armchair. Some were in more comfortable positions than others, but despite all that, it was comfortable.

Red opened his eyes for a moment. He glanced at Zachary, then Billy, then at Solomon, and the three Not-Monsters that were huddled up with him. He was too tired to form any clear thoughts- so he closed his heavy eyes, falling back asleep. He thought he felt something in the air for a second, like it was hard to breathe, like he was suffocating. But... no. He- he must've been imagining things.

...Right..? No... there was some kind of pressure, some kind of force in the air; like the space around them was being compressed.
If it wasn't for Red's exhaustion, he would've pushed all of the monsters away and tried to investigate it himself, but he reluctantly found himself dozing off.

*****

Zach tiredly opened his eyes, slowly pulling himself up into a sitting position as he squinted and rubbed his eyes from the rising sun blinding him for a moment. Looking around the room, he could see that Billy was still slumped over asleep in front of the door, Not-Hedorah was curled up in the armchair around Red and Solomon as they all slept, Not-Gezora was asleep on the floor upside-down and limbs tangled up around the deactivated Not-Moguera.

He slowly got up to his feet, scooting carefully past the armchair to not wake any of the monsters as he made his way to the kitchen. Surely Billy wouldn't mind if Zach made himself something for breakfast? He searched around in the fridge for a bit, and found some eggs. He was going to make breakfast just then, but stopped- 'I should... probably wait until everyone else is awake... Billy and I could make breakfast for ourselves and the monsters.' He thought to himself, before closing the fridge and heading back to the couch in the living room.

Before he sat down, he looked at Billy, and decided to drag his friend up onto one half of the couch so that he -hopefully- didn't wake up with any pains. Sitting next to his still asleep friend, he grabbed the TV remote and turned on the TV, being sure the volume wasn't too high up as he flicked through a couple of channels, trying to find something interesting.