chapter nine

tw // alcohol, pills (suggestion of overdosing)

"Okay, so who's first?" Tommy looked around the room of the remainder of drunken teens. Nobody spoke up "Don't be a pussy c'mon who wants to go!?" Tommy flung his hands in the air.

Sam looked over at Tommy "Why don't you go first then Tommy?" Sam gave him a smirk.

Tommy sat up straighter "Okay go on then, i'm no coward!"

Sam whispered something to Ponk, which he nodded in agreement to "Okay, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Tommy was never one to back down from anything, so dare was the clearest option.

"Okay, I dare you to call a random girl from school and tell her you love her" Sam continued giving Tommy an evil smirk.

Ponk immediately burst out laughing, along with a few others.

"Sammm, anything else? I'll do anything else Sam please don't make me!" Tommy pleaded in a lighthearted way, everyone knew it was all just for fun.

"You can't back down now Tommy, you said you ain't no pussy" Tubbo turned to Tommy and said.

Ranboo also nodded in agreement.

"Oh shut up Ranboo nobody asked" Tommy rolled his eyes and let out a small giggle.

Ranboo gave Tubbo a 'i literally didn't even speak' face, and the three all started laughing.

Sam interrupted this interaction "Well Tommy? Are you going or not?"

"Fine Sam god" Tommy picked up his phone and clicked a random girls number from school "Hey uhm, Alexa right?" Tommy waited for a response "Uhm I love you" Tommy couldn't even get the words out without his whole face turning red from embarrassment. Alexa hung up the phone before Tommy could say anything else. He threw his head into his hands "Fuck you Sam that was awful" Tommy let out a laugh trying to hide his embarrassment.

More truths and dares were thrown around similar to Tommy's. Jack and Wilbur both ended up having to take a bunch of shots as a dare. Ponk had to reveal an embarrassing story. Purpled had to jump in the pool with all his clothes on. At this point it was a fun eventful night to say the least.

Sapnap turned to Dream, as it was his turn next "Okay Dream, truth or dare!"

Dream thought about what Sapnap would dare him, he really didn't want to do any stupid shit right now "You know what i'll choose truth"

Sapnap rolled his eyes "lame! But ok" Karl pulled Sapnap over and whispered something into his ear "Karl I can't ask him that!" Both teens were now giggling.

Dream looked over at the sight "Just ask it, I chose truth so i'll answer it"

"Are you sure?" Sapnap looked over at Karl again and laughed.

"Yes just ask me dude!" Dream started to smile as well.

"Okay fine, by the way this was Karl's idea! If you had to kiss anyone in this room right now, who would it be?" Sapnap was smirking the whole time while saying this.

"Seriously dude" Dream looked over at Sapnap again, to which he just got a nod in reply.

Dream scanned the room.

Now how the fuck am I supposed to answer that?

"Times ticking lover boy c'mon answer!" Sapnap nudged Dreams shoulder.

"Uhm I guess either you or George, only because I'm closest with you" Dream felt his face flush red "Not in like a weird way though, i'm straight."