chapter twelve

tw // alcohol, signs of depression, signs of withdrawals, description of an attempted suicide

"I'm home bitches!!" Sapnap burst through his front door, he didn't care if he was loud his parents were rarely home "Dream!!!!!" Sapnap shouted in a sing-song voice.

Dream was still sitting in the bed with George, who had fallen back asleep. He could hear Sapnap shouting and internally started to freak out.

Dream swiftly moved away from George hoping he wouldn't wake up. George was so tired he didn't even rustle around once Dream had stepped away.

Dream walked out of the room and shut the door.

"Dream!!! My boy, do I got some news for you!" Sapnap smiled with the biggest grin on his face.

Dream ran over to Sapnap and put his finger up to his lips giving the 'shut the fuck up' sign. Sapnap looked at Dreams motions very confused.

Dream removed his finger and whispered "Come in the other room be quiet"

Sapnap just obeyed and followed Dream.

Once they got into the kitchen Dream spoke up again "Sorry you can continue" Acting as if Sapnap wouldn't immediately question his weird actions.

Which he did.

"Dude what was that?" Sapnap still had the most confused look on his face "You know this is my house, I can scream if I want to" Sapnap smirked sarcastically.

Dream paused, not really sure what he should be revealing "Uhm, George was sleeping" Dream avoided eye contact, trying not give anything away.

Sapnaps eyes grew wide "Wait, did you guys fuck?!"

Dream immediately shot his head up "Dude what?No! He was tired so I let him sleep" Dream rolled his eyes.

Sapnap didn't believe Dream for a second "You're my best friend, I know when you're lying" Sapnap tried to scan Dreams face, hoping he'd reveal something "I believe that you guys didn't do anything, but there's another reason why he's here isn't there?"

Dream paused "Didn't you want to tell me something?" Trying to change the subject.

Sapnap gave Dream a blank stare "I did yeah, but what are you hiding from me?" Sapnap sounded much less excited now.

Dream looked up "Can we talk about it later? Just tell me what's up with you" With sincerity in his eyes.

Sapnap sighed "Okay fine" He went to the fridge to grab a drink "Do you want one?"

Dream jumped up on the counter to sit down "Nah, I'm still trying to stay clean. Now tell me what's up with you!" He smiled while he watched Sapnap open up the drink.

Sapnap took a big sip before speaking "Okay how do I say this?" Sapnap grabbed a chair and sat down "So you know how I've been talking to Karl and Q more since Tommy's party?"

Dream nodded, kind of having a feeling where this was going.

"Well I think they asked me out" Sapnap paused "Like on a date"

Dreams grin immediately grew into a huge smile "Sap! I'm so happy for you dude what!" He walked over to him to hug him.

Sapnap got up and returned the gesture, hugging Dream back "Thank you Dream that means a lot, I was nervous you'd think it's weird."

Dream pulled away and looked at Sapnap in his eyes "Come on, i'll love you forever man. Best friends for life dude" Dream hugged him again.

Dream and Sapnap continued to discuss the details of Sapnaps exciting day.