chapter eighteen

tw // mentions of throwing up, alcohol, drugs, relapsing

"Bye guys!" George shouted "See you on Monday!" He waved bye to Quackity and Karl as he got into his house.

His mom was already asleep, so there would be no scheduled scolding tonight.

George walked into his bedroom and smiled.

He felt good.

He had a fun night with his friends, all while sober. And with Dream by his side for most of the night, sober too. George was a little upset when he heard Dream didn't feel well and went home, but he was really glad Dream decided to go in the first place.

George quickly opened his phone to text Dream before he went off to sleep.

Dream:)

Hi! Just wanted to say goodnight
since you left early. Thank you again
for coming and being there with me
tonight. I'm really glad we have each-
other. Sleep well :]

George sent the text and shut his phone off to go to bed.

-Dreams pov-

Dream woke up.

He knew what he did. He was crossed, but he still remembered.

He felt numb, empty.

His insides were hollow; he could hear the internal scratching and screaming wanting to finally let loose.

Upon every emotion, guilt was most definitely the highest.

He lied to the people closest to him instead of just reaching out for help.

He felt so worthless.

He didn't bother to check his phone, even though he knew George would be messaging him.

Dream sighed and got out of bed, he knew Sapnap would already be waiting downstairs ready to talk.

Dream didn't want to talk. He knew what Sapnap would say.

"Morning" Sapnap greeted as Dream entered the room.

Dream just looked up and nodded. He proceeded to the fridge and grabbed a water.

His hangover honestly wasn't that bad. He threw up a ton last night, but he'd done this millions of times in the past his body was used to it.

Dream sat down across from Sapnap, waiting for him to speak up.

But for some reason, he didn't.

"I'm gonna shower" Sapnap got up and walked upstairs.

Dream could hear the water start to run loudly and Sapnaps 'shower playlist' beginning to sound.

Did he forget?

Dream was so confused. He was expecting a full on blowup, but instead he got nothing.

Maybe he's mad?

I don't know.

Dream just finished his water and poured some cereal.