-14-

- - -t/w: mentions of blood & death, depression, self harm scars

- - -
t/w: mentions of blood & death,
depression, self harm scars

'It was like she was just there to watch.

She couldn't move her legs, frozen in places it ripped the girl apart. Karmen stood only ten feet away as the large black wolf with shaded in hairs of brown tore apart her friends.

Bloodied body's, almost to far gone for recognition, and body parts were scattered along the snowy ground.

There was nothing but snow for miles.

Her emerald eyes were wide and horror stricken as she watched the mammal tear apart her red headed friend but she still couldn't move.

Marlene was dead.

Alice was dead.

Lily was dead.

Sirius was dead.

Remus was dead.

James was dead.

All dead.

Karmen watched it, her body starting to shake and not from the cold, as the wolves body started to move.

It turned into her.

Karmen stood in front of her, covered in the blood of her friends. Staring at herself like this was horrific but the blood wasn't what was worst part.

The worst part of it was the smile on her face.

The cunning, sadistic smirk across her face as blood covered her mouth and dripping down her neck.

"There was nothing you could do. You're worthless. You killed them all. You couldn't control herself and you killed them with your own hands and fangs. They suffered at the hands of you." 

The bloodied Karmen said darkly, walking around her in a circle, lightly touching her shoulders.

Then the other her was gone and she was covered in the blood herself. She fell to her knees as she stared at her bloody hands, tears starting to fall onto them as she cried.

It was her fault.

She did this to them.'