-20-

- - -

- - -

Placing her cup back down on the wooden table, she looked pass Lily's red hair to see multiple people from the Ravenclaw table staring at her. Once they made eye contact with her, they turned back around quickly. Karmen had estimated that one in every four people were staring at her after what happened.

It has been almost a week, maybe a week and a half at this point, that she has made a public statement about how she was breaking up with her ex boyfriend, Evan Rosier, by embarrassing him in front of the whole school before burning his clothes.

Yeah, safe to say that the people staring at her were only staring at her for one of three reasons.

1. That person was scared of her and didnt want to get on her bad side, watching her to make sure that she wasn't in a bad mood when they walked past her.

2. They thought that she was a terrible person for what she did to Evan, despite the fact that she clearly stated in her speech that he was cheating on her. You can't argue with stupid.

3. They were super proud and looked up to her for what she did, standing up to someone bad, even if he was a rich and powerful Slytherin, she clearly didn't give two shits about that.

It was mostly option number 3 though.

The curly haired woman's lip curled up slightly in a small smile as she took a bite out of her croissant. Her plate was piled up with all types of meat, mostly turkey as they didn't have chicken during breakfast, with the half a croissant that she had been ripping pieces off of to eat. Lily had snuck some sliced oranges onto her plate so that she ate some kind of fruit.

"I don't think I have seen you so smiley in the morning, Beastie." Alice said from beside Lily across from her.

"Yeah, what's up with that, Beastie babe?" Marlene asked, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"Just...replaying the picture of Evan's face when he turned around and saw me." A evil, but cute kind of evil, smile formed on her face as she rested her chin on the back of her hand, elbow resting straight up on the table.

"Merlin, I am loving this side of you. So sexy when you are being evil." Marlene whispered to her, causing Lily to playfully roll her eyes at the twos banter. It has been like this ever since first year.

The blonde leaned over after Karmen offered her a cheeky smile and thanks, nudging her nose against the girls wild curly hair before nipping at her cheek. The girl squealed, an unknown sound that came out of her unless someone bit her cheek, causing the other girls to start laughing.