-18-

***

***

How didn't she expect this?

And they wondered why she didn't date.

She had had her heartbroken as a kid, in first year. Back then, she told herself that she wouldn't date till after Hogwarts.

Yet, there she was. Crying into Marlene's tits with Lily's arms wrapped around her and Alice pulling her big hair up and away from her face.

Let's backtrack a little.

***

Karmen walked through the halls of the school, looking around at the architectural design of the place, marveling at it. While others over looked the school's structure in turn of going to class or talking with their friends, she had always admired it while she strolled.

Since she was Head Girl, if she saw anybody acting as they shouldn't be, she could just send them back to their common rooms.

In her arms was she notebook and pencils she had stolen from Lily, a muggle tool that you didn't need to dip in ink when you wanted to use it. They had the best stuff over there. Karmen didn't like to draw in the common room, always feeling self-conscious about her art when people looked over her shoulder.

She was pulled from her thoughts as she heard Evan's voice.

Coming from inside the closet to her right.

With moans and grunts following it.

'No...'

Ignoring the worst, Karmen stepped forward quietly and peaked through the cracked door of the closet, peaking through. Standing there, in the darkest, with legs wrapped around his waist, groans and moans coming from the two of them as he thrusted forward.

He was fucking another girl.

The couple had never done anything before, only dating for a bit, no matter how much he tried to talk her into it. Karmen was ready to lose her... anything yet.

So instead of breaking up with her, he was cheating on her.

"Evan! Evan! Oh my Merlin, Evan! Oh, Oh, right there! Yes! Yes! Ohhhh!"

The female voice from inside the dark closet yelled, not trying to be quiet in the slightest, so loud that he covered her mouth with his hand, shushing her.