-19-

- - -

- - -

After Karmen composed herself after her little meltdown, she wiped her tears and devised a plan. The next day, as the curly haired girl paced around her room, her three roommates watching her while they sat side by side.

It wasn't often that their friend would need to get revenge on anybody. One time when some little rag stolen her toy when she was seven, she filled a small bucket with mud and dumped it on the girl. She definitely got her toy back in the end.

That was how she got revenge on people.
Not anything physically harmfully but enough to make them regret their decisions and cause some slight panic.

So, she started to comply a list in her mind of things she could do to Evan and have done to him until she settled on the perfect one and how to pull it off.

Public humiliation.

With some other things...but we'll get to see that later.

The girls seemed to recognize the slight widening in her dark green eyes and the malicious glint in her eye. Karmen turned to them only she was directly in front of them and started giving out some instructions.

"I've got it. Okay, here's what I need. Marlene, I need you to go by all of Evan's ex girlfriends and get anything and everything that he left during their relationship. Tell them that that two timing cheater is finally getting what he deserves," Karmen said with a certain amount of authority that made the blond smile and say, "I love it when you're like this." Before she got up quickly and left to do what she asked.

"Lily, I need you to go to McGonagall and Dumbledore. Tell them what happened with me and Evan and asked if I can speak in the middle of dinner tomorrow."

The red haired girl tilted her head to the side and said, "Alright...don't know what you're gonna do but I will." Before she left, giving Karmen a kiss on the cheek and her hand a small squeeze.

"What can I do, Beastie?" Alice asked excitedly, standing up from the bed.

"I need you to get me..." her voice trailed off as she whispered in Alice's ear, telling her everything she need her to get.

The short girl's eyes widened as she pulled back after hearing what she needed and said, "I knew you were going to do it."

"It's my favorite." Karmen said with a small shrug and tiny smirk on her face.

"What are you going to be doing?"