003

Meanwhile...

Harry Potter boards the Hogwarts express after countless kisses from his mother. Merlin! He thought. How embarrassing could she be?! He quickly walks through the train, looking for Ron and Hermione, after all, he had to tell them all about his future wife!

He finally finds the two talking in their usual compartment, after being at the school for five years they practically own this compartment. What makes it even better are the names carved on the side of the door:

James Potter + Lily Evans
Sirius Black + Danielle Jackson
Remus Lupin + Chocolate

His parents have told him all about Hogwarts. After all, that's why he was so excited to receive his letter when he turned 11. It was like for the first 11 years of Harry's life, there was an invisible timer ticking. And when he finally got his letter, the timer went off. Although he did not like the work, Harry yearned for Hogwarts. He could imagine himself spending the rest of his life in the walls of the stone castle.

Harry smiled at the names, then turns around and faces his friends.

"I've got a wife!" The boy yells.

Ron suddenly chokes on his Chocolate Frog and Hermione drops the book - Hogwarts : A History - she was reading.

"Mate, what?" Ron shouts after finally regaining his breath, his face as red as his hair due to a mixture of embarrassment and lack of air.

"I. Have. A. Wife." Harry says slowly, like he's talking to a child.

"Who is this wife of your's Harry?" Hermione asks collecting her book and sticking it in her bag, interested in the conversation.

"She's beautiful! She has the prettiest grey-blue eyes and the most silky looking black hair. I have it all planned out. I'll ask her to marry me on the beach, then we'll go get married at a huge ceremony. After, we'll move into Potter Manor and buy a cottage on the beach. Then, we'll have three or four children. 2 boys and 1 girl or 2 boys and 2 girls - ooh, maybe even twins! The boys will have my eyes and her hair and the girls will have her eyes and my hair. Then, we'll send our kids off to Hogwarts and wait a couple years and then we'll have loads of little grandbabies!" Harry exclaims, looking dreamy and excited.

"Er," Ron says, "Mate have you been slipped a love potion?"

The door then flies open and Elias Black walks in.

"Merlin's left tit," Elias mutters, seeing the expression on Harry's face, "Is he still taking about that girl?"

"If 'that girl' is his future wife whom he will have kids with, then yes, yes he is," Hermione states, looking bored.

"Let's go find her!" Harry yells and before anyone could object, he shot out the door faster that you could say "Nox."

The group looks in compartment doors, searching for the girl who's captured their best friend's heart. Harry lets out an abrupt shout, then quickly silences himself. The group looks in and they see a girl asleep of the chairs in an empty compartment.

"Psst- Hermione!" Harry whisper shouts, catching the attention of the girl and the rest of the group.

Harry holds up a camera, "Take a picture of us for the wedding!"

"What the bloody hell is this thing?" Ron asks, accidentally facing the camera towards him and clicking the flash button. He then lets out a shriek, "It's blinded me! I can no longer see!"

In the midst of all the action, Cassiopeia started to wake up. Not expecting to be in a compartment of people, or expecting to have Harry-Bloody-Potter right next to her face. Cassiopeia screams,

"What the blazing hells are you doing in here?"

"Huh?"
"Well,"
"I'm truly very sorry,"
"It's hard to explain,"
"Hello love!"

Hermione then does a double take, "Harry, how do you know Cassiopeia Avery?!"

✿✦❤︎ She Speaks! ❤︎✦✿
Hi guys! How's your day? I love you guys!!"

word count: 573