018

TW: homophobia/homophobic parents

"I need you to date me."

Huh?

Did she hear that right?

"You want me, to date you?" Cassiopeia asked again, however very slowly this time. He actions were similar to one's when they were talking to a child, or a crazy person.

Cassiopeia assumed he was in the latter group.

Blaise rolled his eyes, grumbling something along the lines of "Damn you Theodore."

"Yes, that's what I said. Stop talking to me like I'm an imbecile."

"Damn, I was trying to talk to you like you were psychotic, but an imbecile is good too. After all, you're acting like both.

"Avery?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up and listen."

"All right!" Cassiopeia said, raising her hands in a "surrender" motion.

"I need you to fake date me."

"Come again?" Cassiopeia asked. Now she was even more confused. Fake date? What in the hell was that?

"Ugh! Just, wait a second," Blaise said, rolling his eyes and walking out of the compartment.

Cassiopeia threw her head back and closed her eyes, her head already pounding and they had been on the train for what? 30 minutes? However, she was even more shocked when she straightened her head and opened her eyes, only to see a very pissed Harry Potter in front of her.

Rubbing her temples, she muttered, "What do you want Potter?"

"What do I want?" He questioned. "Hm, let me think about that. Oh, I've found it! I want to know why the fuck you were talking to Blaise Zabini? Blaise Mother-Fucking Zabini."

Cassiopeia was surprised to hear the amount of hear the amount of jealousy that was present in his voice. Letting out a small laugh, a smirk became present on her face.

"What Potter," she said in a taunting voice, "can't handle me talking to Blaise?"

In the boy's defense, Cassiopeia did purposely wind him up, saying Blaise instead of Zabini definitely did the trick, as his eyes seemingly turned from a shade of emerald green to a shade of what could be describes as a deep, forest green. The boy also clenched his fists, making the veins in his hands protrude.

"On a first name basis with him already, are you?" Harry asked, trying to, and failing, to keep in emotions in check.

"Oh yes I was, he is awfully attractive. Isn't he?" Cassiopeia said, taunting the boy even more.

Not more attractive than me. Harry thought, leaning forward in his chair.

Before the boy could say anything else, Blaise and Theo came bursting through the door, both out of breath and a little red. Rolling his eyes, Harry left the compartment, slamming the door on his way out.

As she scoffed at his childish behavior, Cassiopeia turned around to face the boys who had now taken Harry's spot.

"So," Cassiopeia started, "going back to my previous question, what the fuck do you mean? Fake date? And why is Theo here?"

"Listen," Blaise started, "it's a long story. But, I'll sum it up for you. I'm gay, well bi. And as you know, so is Theo. And we kind of..." Blaise holds up their conjoined hands. Cassiopeia lets out a squeal as she understands what he's saying, going over to hug the two boys.

"Congratulations! But, what does this have to do with me?" She asks again.

(TW Here) "Well, everyone already knows that I'm out," Theo says, "but no one knows that Blaise is. His mum is more "traditional," which is absolute bullshit, but anyways, she thinks that boys should just like girls and vice versa. She's homophobic." (TW Over)

Blaise sadly nods, upset that his mom won't accept him.

"So, we need you to fake date Blaise, so that no one suspects anything about us. You're free to mess around with whoever you want, and we'll secretly be together. But we're only asking because out of all of the girls here, Blaise and I trust you the most." Theo says, speaking at an extremely fast pace.

Cassiopeia thinks the proposition over again. She wouldn't be "messing around" with anyone, as she thinks that meaningless flings are dumb, but it would be interesting to experience fake dating someone. Plus, who was she to stand in the path of love? So, Cassiopeia looks up at the boys and says,

"I accept your proposition."

▲▼▲

✿✦❤︎ She Speaks! ❤︎✦✿

Hehe, the plot is coming into play!! I normally don't like the "fake dating" trope, but I thought it would be interesting! Anyways, I hope you have a great day/night!!

word count: 754