013

Sirius Black was stuck.

After all, he never expected to see his youngest daughter. Especially since the day he sent her and her foul mother away.

But, low and behold, here was a girl that was practically a carbon copy of him glaring at him.  When Harry sent home his first letter and a picture that was taken on the train, the Black and Potter males were thrilled. (Lily Potter and Remus Lupin, not so much)

However, when the man took a closer look at the imagine, he clearly saw the girl. He saw her deep black curls and grey-blue eyes, and he noticed them immediately. Because, they were his eyes too.

So now, here the man was, sitting in a room with his two best friends, ready to confess everything.

"Padfoot, is everything alright?" James Potter asked. James is like his brother. Would he be disappointed?

"Yeah mate, you've been staring at us for 5 minutes," Remus Lupin asked. And Remus, always the sensible one. Would he be mad?

Taking a deep breath, the black haired man blurted out, 

"I have a daughter."

▲▼▲

Silence.

Until, James Potter asked,

"So, did you get a girl pregnant?"

"Well," Sirius Black said, scratching the back of his neck, "she's already been born. And she's 15 years old."

"Did..did you say fifteen?" Remus asked, shock overtaking is features.

"Yeah Padfoot. 15? Like, almost Harry's age?" James asked again, clearly confused.

Merlin! Sirius Black thought. He would have to start from the very beginning.

So, he told his brothers everything. And after loads of yelling, they finally understood.

▲▼▲

"So," James said, "you have a daughter. A fifteen year old. Who is also an Avery. Who you abandoned. You your wife didn't know about."

"Yes," Sirius stated, "oh, and she's the girl you're son has a crush on."

▲▼▲

Long story short, James had passed out. But not before saying,

"Pads and I will finally be legally related!"

▲▼▲

Lily Potter peeked her head in.

"Get up! Up!"

The three men shot up, not wanting to deal with the "Wrath of Lily."

"Yes my Lily-Flower?" James asked.

"We're going to muggle London. So, go get ready!"

Sighing, Sirius got up to change. A whole new array of problems facing him. The major one being,

What has he done?

▲▼▲

✿✦❤︎ She Speaks! ❤︎✦✿

Just a lil POV change!! Ily guys <3

word count: 392