007

(a/n : this playlist is god-tier and Blaise 100% made it)

Cassiopeia had been in this peculiar arrangement for a week, but it felt like years. The classes weren't hard by any means, she was already scoring higher than Hermione Granger on every single test they took, but it was one person that made Cassiopeia want to drop out Hogwarts altogether and go to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.

Three guesses on who it is?

Harry James Potter.

The "Golden Boy" of Hogwarts. Ranked #1 on the "Hottest Boy List" that the girls had. Each house had their own and one person got to keep it with them. One person that wouldn't be influenced by the options of outsiders. Cassiopeia was Slytherin's person. And Merlin wouldn't believe how many girls come up to her asking to put Perfect Potter on the list.

"He's just so dreamy!"

"He's the hottest boy in the school!"

"That Diggory Boy that graduated last year has nothing on him!"

If Cassiopeia heard the name "Harry" or "Potter" one more time, she was going straight to the source and ending it.

As if that wasn't worse enough, she had every single class with the insufferable boy.

Charms?

Check.

Potions?

Check.

Transfiguration?

Check.

And the list goes on.

Worst of all, they sat next to each other in every class, except Potions (Thank Merlin!). So she had to see him every day. He would alway find some kind of excuse to be near her. Whether that be putting his arm around her chair or brushing their legs. Frankly, it made her want to lock him in a broom cupboard for eternity. So, when it was finally Friday and time for the annual Slytherin party, Cassie was overjoyed. This year's would be the best yet. Why? Because Cassiopeia would be funding the entire thing. As a 6th year, she was finally able to attend. She had funded parts of it in the past in hopes of getting in as a 3rd year, but never the whole thing. And in honor of her being allowed in, the party would be one to remember.

▲▼▲

Cassiopeia was getting ready in her room. One of the biggest perks of joining 6th year as a 15 year old? She had her own room.

First, she started off by washing her hair and body with a peony scented body wash and citrus shampoo and conditioner. Then, she put on a light cocao butter lotion with glitter in it. After, she let her hair down in their natural curls. Next, she put on makeup which consisted of mascara, blush, winged eyeliner, and clear lip gloss. Finally, it was time for her to put on her dress. The dress was stunning, to say the least. It was a deep green color with thin straps. The material was silly and it came to her mid thigh. It also had a slit on the right leg. She paired it with a simple necklace and lots of rings, which included her Heir to House Avery and Heir to House Black rings.

(dress, just imagine without the bag⬇︎)