019

If you were to glance at the two, without knowing anything about their history or backgrounds, you wouldn't see many similarities between Hermione Granger and Lily Potter. But, look beneath the surface, and one would start the make the parallels.

Just to name some similarities:

1.  They were both muggleborn and had to slowly understand the Wizarding World.

2.  They were both incredibly intelligent, earning the title of "Brightest Witch of Their Age."

3.  And they both figured out that a Black was Cassiopeia Avery's father, however Lily knew who the correct one was.

Shocker, right?

Hermione came to her conclusion by observing the girl's behaviors. They were far too similar to the one's of Elias Black when he was upset or sad. Meaning that she was extremely closed off.

Cassiopeia also looked identical to him. They could be twins

However, Hermione was still unsure about which Black had fathered Cassiopeia.

Regulus or Sirius Black?

The question of the century.

Cassiopeia had just turned 16, so Sirius had to already have been married when she was conceived, making him the less reasonable choice. However, Regulus Black was still unmarried, and had to have been around 33 by now, making him 19 when Cassiopeia was conceived. This made far more sense.

Right?

Hermione was unaware she had part of the story, but as always, there were still secrets, lurking under the surface.

And whatever you let them do, don't let them scare you.

▲ ▼ ▲

Harry Potter was pissed. So pissed, that here he was, snogging a random Ravenclaw in the train's restroom.

Pushing her up against the wall, Harry fervently ran his hands against her body, deepening the kiss as he did so. The Ravenclaw, whom's name he couldn't remember, let out a high-pitched, annoying moan. However, Harry ignored it and continued on, until he whispered,

"Cassiopeia."

Harry Potter ended up with a slap across the face and a kick in his shin. It was well deserved.

Harry was no stranger to sexual acts. He had done it once on the day after his 15th birthday with a muggle girl. But, the day after it happened, he regretted it. She was much older and more experienced. He hadn't told anyone, but it wasn't even his idea. She just pushed and pushed them to do it until he agreed.

Sighing, Harry walked back to his compartment, not expecting the very girl that he was thinking about to be in there. And by the looks of it, she was attacking Elias?

"Hi Potter."

▲ ▼ ▲

After making her deal with Blaise and Theo, Cassiopeia left the compartment, allowing them to continue what they were doing before they came in.

Animals. They were animals.

Now, she could always go sit with Draco, but his friends annoyed her. Always talking about blood purity and that kind of stuff. Merlin! Didn't they get tired?

She also didn't feel like sitting with a bunch of first years, so Luca's compartment was out of the question.

So, she started to seek out Hermione Granger.

However, on her way there she bumped into someone.

A very pissed off Ravenclaw.

"Sorry," Cassiopeia apologized, "I didn't see you."

"It's fine," the Ravenclaw replied, "but I would recommend breaking up with your boyfriend, he's an asshole."

"Thanks?"

Cassiopeia didn't have a boyfriend, not a real one at least. And her fake "boyfriend" would not go for her, no offense to the girl herself. He just swung the other way.

Taking a breath, Cassiopeia continued to look for a compartment, still oddly confused.

She eventually found Hermione in a compartment with Ronald Weasley andElias Black. She didn't know him well, even though Elias was her half-brother.

As Cassiopeia was about to knock on the door, it was opened by none other than Elias Black.

"Oh hey Cassiopeia? What's wrong?"

"Can I sit with you guys?"

"Sure."

Giving Elias a soft smile Cassiopeia went and sat down next to Hermione. She immediately hugged the younger girl and started conversation with her.

And it was all going well, until Ron Weasley decided to speak up about one of Cassiopeia's least favorite topics.

Harry Potter.

"So Cassie, it's okay if I call you Cassie, right?" Ron said with a smirk on his face.

"Not reall-"

"Great! So I have a little question for you, now that you are older and wiser, how do you feel about Harry Potter?"

"Potter?"

"Yes."

"I think he's an arrogant toe-rag who cannot take a hint."

"Oh," Elias said, nodding his head.

"Oh what?" Cassiopeia asked.

"Oh, I can't wait until this story plays out!"

Before he could say anything else, a pillow came flying at his face and knocked him to the floor. After Cassiopeia transfigured a Chocolate Frog wrapper into another pillow and began attacking him. When the door opened she turned towards it and saw the boy who was responsible for causing the argument.

"Hi Potter."

✿✦❤︎ She Speaks! ❤︎✦✿

Hi guys, gals, and non-binary pals!

Sorry about the slow updates!!

Have an amazing day/night <3

Please comment with any criticism :)

word count: 822