Chapter 12

"Get up my sweet," I was roughly pulled into an upward position and dragged to the entrance of the woods. I stumbled over the bumpy ground and almost toppled down when my foot got caught on a random twig poking from the ground. He didn't pay any mind to the fact that I almost did fall because he continued walking like nothing happened.

We walked for a little while more until we entered a beautiful clearing that had coloful flowers and a wonderful view of the bright sky. That amazing image was broken from my head when i realized that he was here with me.

He finally let go of my arm and stood in front of me, staring at the flowers underneath him. He bent down and plucked a small white flower, slowly getting back up and twirling the soft, green stem between his fingers. He let out a soft chuckle.

"Ah my sweet, how much this flower reminds me of you. So pure, and innocent," he chuckled again, this time in a way of mockery.

I took a deep breath and continued to observe him. My heart was beating out of my chest and my palms were sweating. This was the man that abused me. Would he hurt me in this appointment?

"Im wondering, you haven't spoken have you?" he paused in his flower twirling session and looked up at me. I wet my bottom lip, a sign of nervousness, and shook my head, I hadn't. i hadn't spoken for years, but he always asks this question. He has to.

"Good, you know what would happen if you did speak..." he let his sentence trail off, leaving me to walk down memory lane alone. Of course I knew what would happen.

"We wouldn't want that to happen now would we?" He cocked his head to the side and looked at me with sick amusement. I shook my head and he smirked, going back to twirling the small flower.

My tongue darted out to wet my lips again as they were getting dry, fear consuming me. My eyes followed him as he circulated around me. My eyes found him again when he reached the other side of me.

He dropped the flower to the ground and squashed it with his foot. Lifting his foot, he picked up the damaged flower and showed it to me.

"Now, this is you. So broken and damaged," he sighed, "I made you like this."

He walked around the clearing and stopped, his back facing me, "I know I made you stop talking to everyone, but I want you to talk to me again. I want to hear your voice," he said with a firm voice.

I silently gasped and he turned back around towards me, "Talk to me, my sweet," he practically begged and I was frozen in shock. He was nearly begging me and he never before begged...

I gulped and nervously wrung my hands together as I looked down. I heard a growl, but before I could lift my head, I was met with a hard punch to the stomach and the blow caught me so off guard that my back met the grass. I watched as he climbed on top of me and pinned my hands above my head in a flash.

"Talk to me. Now!" He yelled in my face with gritted teeth. I took in large gulps of air and tried to open my mouth to form words, but it was too hard. Its been too long.

"Ah, so you want to disobey me?" He questioned and I shook my head quickly, but he was having none of that.

"This will cost you... you will be punished!" A different light shone in his eyes. One that I never saw before. Raw hatred was there, a huge difference from his earlier emotions. Strong malice like I never witnessed reflected back at m and it scared me.

This time was different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I'm sorry this took so long to upload, but I was going through a dark time. Hopefully im over that now though. If you have read or taken a glance at NOC, then you would see how dark those times were... I'm truly sorry for the long wait.